Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1467
  1. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Let us know if Kao appears!

Hadriel

2. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I created a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" cape. An indirect response to Nexon.
    I tried creating a Superman cape, but I couldn't find a good image.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2014-09-20 at 09:08 AM.

3. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

It would be VERY useful to me if people could list what drops they get and what the map name is that they're on. Drop tables are in the user data. It can be any map (preferably some non-event map), and I'm interested in all drops, even if they're snail drops.

Also it would be useful to have pictures of weapons/items. I'm especially interested in weapons/items that change skill levels or that have item options of some sort.

EDIT: I figured out mob drops. This is ezpz.

Wow... I am FLOORED by how good the drop system is. This is really cool/awesome.

Drops depend upon the map you're in, the mob you're attacking, and the rarity of the equipment you receive from the mob. All probabilities are listed in the client data, including the probabilities that you will receive a legendary/rare/artifact drops. The data even tells me what bonuses you get for each level of rarity on the equipment. Sometimes the difference between common and artifact equips is as much as +50% damage. The data is really complete and thorough.
    Last edited by Fiel; 2014-09-21 at 12:40 AM.

4. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I saw Ranger gameplay and everything about them looks fantastic. Oh my god I'm so excited.

5. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Watched a few boss battle videos.

The bosses telegraph long enough for melee to get out of the way and Knights even get Shield Rush to quickly get behind them. Well done considering how ranged classes usually have an easy time while melee classes get pounded in these types of games. And oh yes, the bosses do hit very hard.

Playing a Priest even looks like it could be interesting since you can actually attack (And have to in order to build up SP.) and the level of awareness you'll have to have in order to keep everyone alive.

So far, everything looks pretty good. Except for the custom clothing that anyone can upload images for aspect. That's definitely going to get abused and we all know Nexon NA isn't the most prompt when it comes to dealing with rulebreakers.

6. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

This is some Diablo II pomegranate right here. I am very intrigued.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

this game is making me so hyped, both for how it looks and what is under the hood, goddamn i need this

8. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Starting ideas for Southperry guild now.

Name: Southperry
    Rank 1: Chinchilla Overlord
    Rank 2: Bee Cannon Operator
    Rank 3: I Donated Before It Was Cool
    Rank 4: Member
    Rank 5: Secretly Isn't Gay

9. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Does anyone have a mirror for the alpha client? I'd love to poke around in it a bit.

EDIT: Got it! Thanks!
    Last edited by Scrootemz; 2014-09-29 at 01:48 AM.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

let's not, every time i join a southperry anything the game dies after a month

11. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

looks like you're right, the thread died after i brought it up

what have i done

12. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Bunch of boss battles uploaded to YouTube:

More on their channel

13. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Any (translated) news on beta / how to apply?

14. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in this forum in a long time but I thought I should post this tad bit information about MS2. This further proves that MS2 is going be released wordwide. However, the statement is very vague and since the game is still in Alpha stages. Not to mention this is an old statement made by Nexon. So that being said everything is still subject to change. This isn't set in stone until an official announcement is made and the game is getting closer to official release. So take it with grain and salt. However, it does give a bit more hope that MS2 is going to be released worldwide and proves that they are at least thinking about it. This pdf file is directly from there PR team from there official HQ in Japan. If you search the website that's provided on this pdf file you can find that the website is the legit website from Japan. So nothing here is photoshopped. However, as I stated everything is still subject to change so take what you will with it. This file I did not find myself. I would like to give credit to Malapo from MapleStory2.tv. I am just posting it here as this hasn't been posted much anywhere besides that website. The statement is the same thing as the Silconera website. However, this is an official statement from Nexon itself now. Also there are rumors that MS2 has already been given translations for multiple lanaguages including English and Brazil. Plenty of top gaming companies are starting to do worldwide releases with there games so this isn't impossible to do. GW2, FFXIV, and WoW to name a few. It really all just depends if they want to put in the time to do this or not.

http://pdf.irpocket.com/C3659/YWWN/awGR/vXv4.pdf

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Omg that Lith Harbor (or was it Southperry?) remix in the GStar trailor sounds amazing.

16. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Here's a video of the G*Star convention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0QVvxVHV6s

There's a part where we get to see a display with figures and concept art of Bella and the girl from the G*Star trailer, who is named Mika.

17. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Kay, I found this really funny. Doing lewd pomegranate, you're going to jail.
    http://spadow.tumblr.com/post/105375060378

18. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Oh wow, that's really cute and funny, and somehow intriguing at the same time.

Hadriel