Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1467
  1. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

How do you check for the installer when you don't even know what it will be named or where it will be linked?

2. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Would be very handy if it used the same URL as the normal kMS installer. http://maplestory.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/MapleInstall.exe -> http://maplestory2.dn.nexoncdn.co.kr/MapleInstall.exe

Almost certainly not though

3. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Yeah, That is pretty much the epitome of unlikely.

4. Default

does anyone know what the clickable links on the website translate too ? you know .. on the english site its like the ranks and pomegranate like that ?

does it show a ranks tab? (clickable either drop down link or the link might say community : ranks) anyone ?

is maplestory 2 from north korea or south korea ? ^_^

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

sorry pal, but you made me do a hearty LOL

6. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

7. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Well judging how it is headed by Nexon, it goes without saying it's North Korea

*Ba dum, tshhh*

8. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Realized the test dates are not in my favor after applying for testing. So on the off chance I got through it wouldnt work out.

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Dubbing.

10. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Pretty much just echoing what Spadow said on the other page, but the game download and game start links (http://maplestory2.nexon.com/Main/Index#gameDown, the bottom half of the red hexagon with the yellow arrow on the right of the page) brings up a popup window that says "알파테스트가 9월17일(수)부터 시작됩니다", which translates (roughly) to "Alpha Test begins 9/17", so it looks like the installer will be available then. I'm fairly confident they'll post on the MS2 Facebook page when the game is available to download, but if not it probably will be at midnight on the 17th, which is 8am PST/4pm GMT on the 16th. I can't find a direct link to the installer anywhere on the site, it looks like it'll only be possible to download after you log in and click the play link.

Also, Alpha sign ups close pretty soon, so if you didn't do so already you may want to hurry it up a little!

11. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Signups ended on the 10th. The website has been updated yesterday: On Monday, users can check after 5 PM KST if they're selected. If they are, testers can download the installer and create a character already.

12. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Monday come faster pls

Going to look up the time difference now between KST and EST.

edit: so that's 3 am on Monday gonna be getting up super early then to see what the deal is before class so excited!!

13. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

Oops! Must've missed that. Thank you for the clarification.

That's 9am on Monday for me! I have the demo of SSB 3DS to distract me until then haha

14. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Tester results are in.
    I didn't get in.

Click on the upper right box on the Alpha page site under the box for the dates and hours for the test. (http://maplestory2.nexon.com/Main/Alpha)

15. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I didn't get in. I'll check with some friends to see if they got in <<

16. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

알파테스터 당첨확인

아직 테스터가 발표되지 않았습니다. 조금만 더 기다려 주세요

?????!@!!!!!$@%#@^^?~!?!?

edit:
    they aren't out early? :( it says confirmed winner though cry

17. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

They're not out yet though...

18. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

I might be mentally handicapped at times.

19. Default Re: MapleStory 2, welcome.

That's actually the title of the popup, just to let people know the information is for checking if you 'won' an Alpha test invitation or not :p