1. Default Which class grinds the fastest?

So, if I just want to level a char to lvl 60/100 (then becomes just a mule afterwards), which class would reach the goal at the fastest rate by grinding?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

60 or 100 are pretty quick on any class.
    I'd choose the class by the purpose of the mule.

3. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

I wouldn't invest in a mule unless it possesses a link skill that I want to train it to lv. 120.

4. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Most classes do those levels fast. Just check so they have a good mobbing skill. Assassins might be the pomegranateiest 2nd job for example, because Shuriken Burst is stupid.

5. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Well, it's for event reward and the char would be on a completely new passport, so it doesn't matter which class it is. As long as it reaches the goal the fastest, it would be good

Hmm. I have excluded these classes from my choice:
    - adventurer warriors (horrible mobility)
    - buccaneer (horrible mobility)
    - mechanic (horrible mobility)
    - aran (I still love my keyboard, tyvm)

How does soul master (probably called dawn warrior in GMS?) fare compared to other classes? Never train the revamped one before, so I was wondering whether I probably should try one at the same time.

6. Neutron Male
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: Merc/Phantom
    Guild: Intensity
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: Armadillo
    usa

No idea on DW.

Personal experience: Luminous

However, I think the best way to train 70-100 would probably be Romeo and Juliet PQ (is it the best in your version?). Mobility in this case doesn't matter as much as range of attack. For that pq I'd say Hayato (is it in your version?), Luminous, Demon Avenger, and AB were quite easy. Might be forgetting some.

Xenon is also pretty decent 2nd job with its drill thing at sand rats (is also very mobile on other maps), but has a pretty subpar 3rd job for grinding.

Pretty much any of the new classes are going to be decent. Luminous has the advantage of being able to really quickly go 1-30 with his quests and then having a really good mob skill for the next two jobs, so if I had to choose one it'd be that.

7. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Well I haven't checked most classes for a couple years but after leveling my hayato and kanna I can say for sure hayato is OP(on netts I was doing two platforms with more easy than other classes doing just one, they were also at least 5 levels above me), I think I got him to 100 in three days with about five hours per day.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Zero obviously

I would say there are many classes to choose from. Do you happen to have any tradable gear to give to the new character that is class specific?

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Since it's on a separate account I'd go for a useful buff mule - even if you don't have two computers now, you might have access to them in the future. So Priest/Bishop, or Kanna. Or possibly Phantom.
    Another useful mule is Cannoneer, for its storage capacity, but if you don't have two computers it's probably useless.

10. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

You know slipstream is actually pretty good horizontal mobility when properly jumpcast, if anything its faster than any other equivalent adventurer mobility skill (unless I'm missing something)

Personally I'd go with a Hayato though because they move around with skills pretty quickly while attacking at the same time.

11. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Romeo Juliet PQ exp sucks now after the all-PQ exp nerf. Grinding is faster ._.

His damage is good even unfunded? Hayato is not released yet.

Low level eqs for 2nd job....hmm, mostly mage eqs. Outdated common eqs like int scrolled yellow work glove, bathrobe, purple cape, owl mask. I do have WA scrolled work glove, WA cape, evo ring, scrolled face accessory (all 4 stats). I also have some common class +HP equips.

I guess that's about it. The more decent ones are lvl 75 above, mostly based on str and int %, non class specific.

I only have 1 computer, though. Phantom still has switching-skill cool down now (would this not hinder the progress somehow?). Kanna isn't released. Is priest that fast to train now? My current bishop was trained to 200 pre-big-bang era, so I'm not sure now. I know we no longer have proper heal-able monsters for low level here, though, unlike last time

12. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

from personal experience, from lvl 60 to 100, the fastest is Thunder Breaker.. followed by Hayato, Xenon, Demon slayer, Kanna and Lumi

13. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Any non-Explorer class (Bishop more specifically)

14. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Luminous.

Not only because he's the supreme AoE master, but also because he has the godly story quests.

15. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

Yup I only had the equip they give me and didn't change weapon from 70 to 100 and still was killing fast(all equips were clean too) plus the awesome mobility makes it fun to grind, sucks it's not released there yet.

16. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

miley cyrus

17. Default Re: Which class grinds the fastest?

It was a matter of time until someone said this.
    OT: Luminous, hands down. 10-30 is basically handed to them on a silver platter, and it's smooth sailing later on.