Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Not scythey enough .

2. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

So many swords ... will scythes ever see true gameplay?

3. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Blade and soul has pole arm/scythes.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    New_Jersey

Is it sad I knew that reference before I clicked that link?

At this rate, it'll come out not next year, but the year after.

5. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I know :| Unless they come out with an open beta by first quarter of 2014, if not we're screwed.

6. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I know that more than likely it's just an event weapon but...

7. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Guild Wars 1 has an entire class devoted to Scythes.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    New_Jersey

Man, if you guys said in this thread that the game was half-decent, I would've instantly downloaded it.

BUT NOT IN PINEAPPLEING GW2 AHHHHHHHH.

And I would totally continue playing Vindictus if other people actually still play the game.

9. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Yeah, I'm hoping for an expansion sometime soon with new classes and a remade Dervish. That'd be awesome.

Vindictus would be a lot better if the entire game didn't consist of killing Gnolls. Forever. At least that's all I ever saw before I got annoyed at seeing Gnolls.

10. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Guess I'm the only one that likes it and still playing. Lol

11. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I played it till friday(got to level 20), the camera bugs me a lot but the whole world just being a handful of maps that you have to kinda clear out makes it a bit boring to me and the whole thing that you have to target a mob to be able to use skill is just plain annoying(I get it for ranged classes and some skills but do you really need it for a spin skill?).

12. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Seems like it, sorry.

A game that doesn't feel right or polished is an immediate turn off to me. There's so many other games I can play that are, especially in an ever growing MMO market.

13. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Do you have any suggestions that's newer? Not been out for like a years plus? Mostly Animeish or Cartoonish graphics, pretty much Korea type games.

14. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Not off the top of my head, however my personal tastes don't require brand new games with Animeish/Cartoonish graphics. Or KMMOs. The MMORPG genre is gigantic, there's choices all over. Just because a game is old doesn't necessarily mean that it's not fresh.

Personally, I just got back into Guild Wars 2. The game is constantly being updated with great stories, awesome content, and above all it feels polished and is overall extremely fun to play. Plus it has the same "hit everything near you with a swing" mechanic, for the most part (some balancing limitations). Overall when I compare the two games GW2 soars past Heva Clonia in a jet while Heva's on foot. The graphics aren't Animeish/Cartoonish, but it still looks awesome.

15. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Okay thanks but GW2 is pay, obviously it's better and more polished than a game that's been out for a week and f2p. I just asked for newer games so people didn't name obvious games like WoW, GW2 and Realm Reborn.

16. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

GW2 isn't Pay to Play, though, and is also pretty cheap considering you only ever have to make one purchase.

I'd much rather make one purchase of $30-40 over having to P2W, P2P, or an unpolished mess, like just about every other alternative out there.