1. Default The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

So hi!
    I am certain I am not the only one! So check it~
    Remember Dragon Knights? Was it your favorite class too? Is the world class censored in GMS now? Yes, yes and - yes.
    Remember the very glue that tied Dragon Knights to their splendid and charismatic yet fury exquisiteness? -A-Da-Dragon C-c-crusher.
    *Exibit ''*

To tell the short tale, I too played maplestory as a kid, not sure where will it go and how will it become and quite frankly not caring.
    Well, like every noob and pro, I was a noob. Every world's name seemed unique to choose and obviously Scania would be an assumable choice I made.
    And, I did go to the deep end and I came across a fellow named Tiger, and by 'came across', I mean /find tiger'd jugzillionfafnirionion times until I got as deep as to die at the map he was training at.
    And yesss; "bla bla bla" "Tiger was a hacker" "Who is Tiger?" "You live in da past homezy" "HE WAS NOT THAT COOL".
    Well, it isn't about opinions, but that's just how I favored my favorite class. As much as it is dead now. I went and saw the highest level in the game, and kablemo, his attacking skill turned out to be blipping awesome in my eyes, since then I fantasized about hitting 70 and chilling with dat skill on a slow yet joyful road to 200 or 4040404 or w/e you would believe to be true back then.

And what else? it was Blue.
    What's with da, Red, and, Purple? Like, WAT?
    And RED, oh RED.
    Oh, trust me, I wait as much as the next guy to see it coming on nexon's site but it just killed DKs for me, and I was thinking it will revive em...
    Sure, my DrK will be way stronger but it's just some berserker of the dark shadows now.

Who wishes for the 5th job to include some flipping dragons?
    Who hates Dark Shmimpale too?

2. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

It'd be awesome if the Spearman job chain went from Swordsman > Spearman > Berserker > Dark Knight > Dragon Knight with 5th job, but I don't think that'll happen. I love the Dark Knight branch, still one of my favourites in-game even, and the removal of Dragon Knight is really quite sad. Fairly sure Dragon Knight is the only job to have ever been renamed too.

Never forget.

P.S. not sure how up-to-date you are, but the current rank 2 in GMS is a Dark Knight! #teamscholtex

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

At least Berserker fits better than Dragon Knight > Dark Knight. that never made sense.

I'm aware that Dragon Knights are the original "Dragon" class, but honestly i'm sick of seeing DRAGUNZZZZ everywhere.

4. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

It's nice when someone gets you. :)

Agreed, my dark knight is my second highest. But you main a DB too, you know how I feel.
    Fact is I can't main it any more the way it is now.
    I'd have a 20X DK right now if things wouldn't of changed so much but yep it happens.
    Hope for the best :P nexon isn't done with their ideas.
    For me, tho, there is nothing that is as cool to that anymore.

5. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

Dragon Knight has not been especially relevant since they gave DrKs Impale anyway.
    I only like the original DrK with the true berserk and HP management or this new one with Berserker as mid job. The crap it has been inbetween is not floating my boat.

6. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

I kinda see the change in two different view points. On one hand, we are going to get a lot stronger compared to all those bad changes in the past (I.e. The removal of achilles). On the other hand, the aesthetic feel of the class is going to be wayyy different compared to back then. Back when D.fury/crusher was my main skill and when d.blood had an animation that look BA during 4th job, I really liked the color changes from blue>red>purple because it represented growth in my mind and when I hit 150 on the drk, it really felt like something. Now, there's a move to replace that and despite it being better than the 3rd job skill, I will have a tinge of pain inside that I'll miss it later on in the future. Sure, I'll still love that dark class as it is because of the history and time I put in the class over the past few years but it will not be the same when RED hits GMS. :/

7. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

By a skinny margin my Dark Knight is my highest character (182 DK, 181 Paladin, 179 Aran, 176 Hero)

I log on it sometimes and am super disappoint by how bad its damage is. I mean, it doesn't have a great weapon, but it's also outdamaged by the Paladin even on neutral stuff. Even neutral. Used to be twice as strong as the other warriors even on elemental weak stuff.

8. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

No.. that change used to have more sense way back before dark impale.. then fire nation attacked the history of Dk->Drks

Im kinda pissed by the fact they will remove my favorite skills (crusher, roar) so I use them every day :3

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It doesn't really change the fact it went from a knight with dragon powers to a dark knight with a demon summon. It made little to no sense.

10. Default Re: The Death of the Legendary Dragon-Knight and do you give a blip?

a demon summon who made his dragon powers even better :3

anyways, it doesn't matter.. I'm also excited about La Mancha Spear.. My new favorite skill *-*

I have some Mexican friends that call me Mancha instead of Manx.. xD it kind of match my name >:}