1. Default Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

Now one of the options that additional option brought, was the level change. As I understand this most of the time one would assume this was only decreasing the level of an item. However I can remember reading a thread here on southperry where someone wrote (believe it was @Grey) that you can actually increase the level of an item aswell, meaning that decent si & decent adv bless would be obtainable on those lvl 100/110 RA 100% rankup items (after they are brought to lvl 120+).

Have anyone in KMS/MSEA ever gotten this line before?

2. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

If you mean as a line of additional option, it doesn't show up as a line, the level next to the level requirement is just higher than usual. If you mean have I gotten a line like that on an item whose level has been raised, then no, can't help you there.

3. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

We don't have 100% rank up equips in KMS. the special RA equips got removed again pretty fast.
    decent skills are only obtainable through regular potential.

4. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

Im aware of that, but thats not what Im asking about. I want to raise my lvl 100 thief glove to 120 with flames and then cube it to obtain decent si, same goes for my hat (for decent adv bless). But I guess its kinda rare, so I'll probably be cubing normal items then.

5. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

oh, like that. I guess I was going over it too fast.
    I have never heard about it or seen anything. I can't help you with that.

6. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

From what i recalled, wasn't there a very similiar topic to this in the past when additional options came out. I remember som1 showing an SS of 110 gloves with like flame option of it being level 140 and it having decent si.

i even remember them saying only equips 100+ could get the bonus levels stuff

7. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

Once flames start to work in EMS again I will try a few on my lvl 100 glove and see if theres any results. Seeing how the lvl 110 version is easy as pineapple to obtain I guess it wouldnt hurt to keep trying until I get lucky.

8. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

I'm not sure if it's actually like, an additional option, though. What I mean is, you might not be able to flame to get the same effect.

9. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

Just popping in here to say that I've never seen any equips with level + additional options. Rather, you find equips dropped that have a higher level requirement than normal and that only applies to servers that have additional options in the first place.

As a further note, this only applies to dropped equips. Even if you fuse equips you'll never get anything higher than the normal level requirement.

10. Default Re: Decent skills on non 120 items through additonal option

Aw that sucks, guess its one option that most people dont want when they use flames anyway, since its probably only useful for what I was planing.