1. Default Logging in from overseas

Hey Southperrians,

I've had this curiosity for awhile. How do grandfathered accounts prior to GMS' region block log into the game? I know that there are some European players on GMS, and I've been trying to figure out how I can do the same. My account is very old -- I created it during the preview period for GMS following beta -- but I haven't extensively tried ways of logging in. Although I won't be playing much while I'm traveling, it'd certainly be nice to log in to check content occasionally. Last time I went overseas (to a region with its own version of MS), I was unable to play through the site, iirc. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I recall that the website told me that I was out of the range of GMS' service area or something to that effect, though I could log in. Do I have to launch through GameLauncher or is there another trick?

Thanks.

2. Default Re: Logging in from overseas

Ah, there's no trick at all. You can use the website, gamelauncher or whatever. There were some weird stuff going on when you did that shortly after the cut, but that's long forgotten.

3. Default Re: Logging in from overseas

Thanks for the info, I'll certainly try it next time I'm traveling.