I'll be the first to admit, I'm not very creative when it comes to dressing up characters. I usually spring for Transparent items or leave the character with its default look, which looks good most of the time. However, I really wanted to do something special for my AB, since I have left the transformed look basically untouched, but I want the untransformed look to be something completely different from the transformed look.
Now, this is where you guys come in!
I'd like for you guys to come up with some outfits that I could wear. Keep in mind, if I like it, then it will most likely become an outfit that I will wear until Maplestory shuts down. I'm not very fond of switching outfits.
Right now, my character is very vanilla, aside from the fact that I just sprung for a Royal Face coupon and got Piercing Gaze (I was originally going for Bright Eyes, but I now see the appeal in Piercing Gaze. Plus, Bright Eyes make you look toothless when you F2. ).
I have a couple of stipulations:
1. This is the base character.
I'd like the skin colour, eyes and eyes to be kept the same (green Piercing Gaze, light skin). I don't think there's anything that can cover Soul Rings (Angelic Buster's secondary weapon).
2. The outfit must be made of items that are completely permanent (I have access to all of the permanent NX items that were given out by the "Cassandra’s Makeover Mission" event).
3. If your character does not have an NX cover for the weapon, please keep in mind that I will be wearing either a:
Loveless Purple Dragon or a Terminus Firebreather. I'm not TOO keen on anvilling, but if the weapon is truly intrusive, I will think about it.
4. If possible, please use shoes, I dislike when a character is barefoot. If, for some reason, your character looks really ridiculous with any kind of available shoes, but looks great barefoot, then I will consider it.
5. If you're thinking about anvils, please keep it to a minimum. It's like stipulation #2, although I do not change out equipment too often, it may become a hassle.
6. This is my current (and most likely, permanent) transformed look (Star Tail and Royal Navy Cap are not permanent, but I will continue buying Royal Navy Caps because it just looks too good). Like I said, I'd really appreciate if the untransformed look was completely different, compared to this.
7. No budget. Go nuts!
That should be it. I look forward to seeing your designs!