Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I have 80k of redeemaable points from buying nx codes off people in the past few weeks...

I guess I'm going to use 60k on getting my kanna 2 3x exp coupons. the 20k leftover...eh maybe ill buy some more nx when RLH comes outif the shop still here >_>

2. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

i mean like a year ago or so?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

cuz it not working for me :(

3. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

thinkit counts only from the start of october.

4. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

aawwwwwwww

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

No.

6. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Anyone want free shield/guardian scroll service? "in GAZED"
    I don't need it because
    1.I don't have any tyrants
    2.Playing kms

PM me if you want, move on to the next post if you don't

7. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Please, explain yourself then?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The "casual NX buyer" does not buy hundreds of dollars worth of NX in one month. But, apparently, if the "casual NX buyer" wants some guardian scrolls, they need to become a "big spender". Hence, not "free" and hardly a "bonus". More like "bait".

9. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

For example:

Say I casually buy 30k NX. Then one day, I charge 30k NX, spend it on some Cash Shop goodies and I get 30k points redeemed that I can spend on a various range of items. So in this case, I actually can get an extra CS item (or two) for 'free'.

Try not to look at it as an incentive to buy even more NX, as you people always do. Try to look at it as a nice little bonus.

10. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I'm pretty interested in that 2 hour 3x EXP card.

11. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

It can hardly be called a bonus or looked at it that way when the items in there are some of the most wanted. It's not designed to look that way and if you manage to look at it with a different perspective, good for you; but don't defend Nexon saying "they're giving a bonus" because they are not; they're just baiting.

12. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

You know what would be a bonus? If you remove one 0 from every single benchmark. Its black friday after all, right?

13. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

It isn't a bonus, if the item you want to buy from the cs, you have to get it specifically from the black friday shop, meaning if you want a guardian scroll/protection scroll, your going to have to spend 30k nx, as opposed to what it regularly cost^ its almost extortion in a sense. And if it is a "casual nx buyer" that spend 30k this month, and wanted to scroll an object, hoping that because its black fridayevent going on there would be a sale on said items^ Tough luck, they have to waste all their nx just to get 1 of the scrolls they need.

To put it into perspective, its like if there was a really good video game you wanted for your systems w.e it may be, and a company didn't outright sell it to you, first you had to buy like $150 dollars worth of random merchandise from their store, then they sold it to you, when previously advertised as $20.

14. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

See these words?
    These words do not scream 'casual buyer'.

They scream 'big spender'.

The 'casual buyer' doesn't drop $30 on this pomegranate. They drop $5 or $10. Or do you think 'casual' means casually skipping down the road to the nearest 7-11?

Goddamn, get it into your thick head already or stop posting.

15. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

For pineapple's sake, no one is forcing you to buy these items at these "heightened prices". They are a BONUS for spending NX. Nothing pineappleing more. You can try to argue that they are extorting money, but you are wrong because
    1. Again, Nexon cannot force you to buy into this
    2. ALL of these items in the shop eventually come back at the regular prices
    3. NEXON ISN'T FORCING YOU TO BUY INTO THIS

Jesus christ, can you guys knock this stupid crap off about "baiting" players or them being scumbags? Yeah, the guardians and shields specifically are only available through this method AT THE MOMENT, but you are ALL completely and perfectly aware of the black friday coin shop that supplies the shields coming on the 13th. You are all aware that the guardians MUST eventually be re-released in the CS at their normal price. What's the damn rush? We've all been begging and pleading for the scrolls, but when it boils down to it, you are not going to die without these scrolls and/or items. God forbid a company try to give its customers extra incentive to buy their products.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. That simple.

16. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

free scrolls for spending nx I already had hmmm

17. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

The point is that they're trying. Sure, they can't actually physically force you to spend your money on their pomegranate but they can try.

Repeat yourself as much as you want, that won't make it right.
    #2 seems to work either way as an argument. To me that just makes the event that much more pointless and that much more of a bait.

Why would you care anyway?
    Sure, big spenders can get these right away while the rest of the world must wait or become one big spender themselves.
    Either way, p2w or a bait.

Also, irrelevant.
    I don't like it, I don't buy, I don't even play the game anymore.
    How about, if you don't like, you don't read it? That simple.

18. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Isn't that basically just reiterating Blunderr's argument? Why did you downvote his post if you're just going to do that?

19. Default "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

1] because opinions change. I don't spend much time reading MapleStory Discussion or coming back to it.
    2] are you so offended that I pomegranated someone else's post? I wasn't aware it was your job to be offended on a down vote for another person's post. My apologies.

20. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I mostly see it as hypocracy, since you at first disagree with it, and then reuse it as an argument. And I lol'ed at that second statement. Thanks.