Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

You know, Nexon, I could buy pomegranite much cheaper at the grocery store.

[/southperry humor]

2. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

You guys don't understand how this event works. I mean, really??

Every single NX that you spend on Cash Shop items is redeemed in points. You can use those points to pick an item from the Black Friday CS shop. So basically, the items from the event shop are free. Pink Bean doesn't cost 50k NX, it is complimentary if you spend 50k NX worth of points.

3. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I personally understand it. This ain't my first rodeo in witnessing "tiered spending rewards" events.

I just hate the entire "pay2win" concept entirely. And stacking a free guardian scroll onto 30K worth of cube purchases isn't helping at all.

4. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

While true, it's also a plantain move to stick items in there that many of us have been waiting months for.
    They know people have been waiting for scrolls, and now people will spend more NX in order to get them. NX that they wouldn't have even needed to spend if they had put them on sale like normal.

5. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Ill admit they timed this pretty well. Stacking double miracle time this weekend with this event? Very wise move for nexon to fill their pockets [gives incentives to buy cubes] and players who spend a ton of cash [ I'm going to get freebies if I cube a lot, so why not go all out now?]

6. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

No.

7. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I know I know, nothing is actually free. But for the casual NX buyer, it is actually a little 'bonus'. As long as you don't give in to the incentives and spend more, that is.

8. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Yeah, but that bonus is a slap in the face to the many people who have been anxiously anticipating the return of Guardian and Shield scrolls. Nexon's being a tease. Not fun.

9. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Does anyone know what the change/fix to the black friday shop was from this past unscheduled maintenance?

10. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Pretty sure they fixed a meso/exp exploit.
    I didn't see anything wrong with the shop at all.

11. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I must be missing something here.
    Isn't guardian scrolls only function to keep valuable scrolls from vanishing when they fail?
    So how are these important for getting Tyrant equips to 8 stars? No enhancement scroll would be worth 30k, unless there was such a thing as an 8-star enhancement scroll. (These isn't, is there?)

12. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

You get to re-use your no-boom AEEs if they fail

13. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Going off of this, superior shielding wards only go to 7 stars as opposed to normal shielding wards, which go to 12.

14. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

I think Nexon have gone mad. I dont even...

15. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

The Black Friday coins? There's going to be a Black Friday Coin Shop opening on November 13.

16. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Okay that makes sense.

17. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

The shop is updating her self or something?

18. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

would it still work if you bought NX before?

19. Default Re: "Black Friday Big Spender Event"

Yes.