Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Notice] A Better Maple

1. Default A Better Maple

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00HGr/

2. Default Re: A Better Maple

Well they asked us for them, then asked the whole world to vote on them so you have to assume these are the ones they're willing to discuss.

3. Default Re: A Better Maple

Just implement all of these. Use the results to determine what needs to happen when, but implement them all.

4. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: A Better Maple

Everyone jump on it!

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ones like "Will there be a 5th job?", "A way to get cubes in-game", "A way to search in the free market without paying NX" ect ect.

Know why? because they are parts of the Red Update! "You asked and we delivered, and totally didn't have these already planned"

6. Default Re: A Better Maple

I'm surprised at how many questions there are. Last time they did surveys they've always been super short.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Aurtax doing work.

8. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

"Can you add a Supreme mode, like EMS and JMS have? This seems like it would be a good way to please players who want more of a challenge."

GIMME SUPREME PLEASE!

9. Default Re: A Better Maple

Holy pomegranate, they actually did listen to this one:

I am going to take full credit.

I'm glad they're acknowledging so many of these problems, they've been silent about so many of them since.. forever.

10. Default Re: A Better Maple

Well, technically the fansites doing work, and him submitting it and someone else posting it. A lot of these are verbatims from Southperrians.

11. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

I actually had to laugh quite hard at this question.

12. Default Re: A Better Maple

Please, this one..
    Last edited by fodjgngf; 2013-10-30 at 06:08 PM.

13. Default Re: A Better Maple

SO. MANY. OPTIONS!

Alright guys, who wants to be the inevitable pessimist here?

C'mon, I don't want to have to be that guy.

14. Default Re: A Better Maple

I hope they don't end up like KMS when they did Superstar M, not implementing anything.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Is it just me, or are most of these questions phrased to sound really petulant?

Anyway, this is the first time I've seen several of these issues acknowledged by Nexon, so at least that's a plus. I doubt they'll actually answer any of the difficult ones - or answer them in a meaningful way - but at least we know we no longer have to start/bump threads about them. They know it's an issue and if it's not fixed it's because they don't want to fix it.

16. Default Re: A Better Maple

There are only a small number of these suggestions that aren't really worth implementing/considering (in my opinion at least, and the whiny opinion ones like 'Why was Angelic Buster nerfed twice? Bawwww')..

I don't think we should be voting on these, considering they're all the most discussed topics anyway, surely that is reason enough to realise that they've been talked about for a reason, and should just be implemented. I don't like the thought of a number of these good ideas being ignored because Nexon can't do everything.

Either way, I'm going to make use of this while it's up. I love that they had a question about a Supreme server, I'd love to see that in GMS.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

"Why don't you fix bugs as soon as they're discovered? And why haven't you fixed all the bugs in the Known Issues list already? "

I really wish it was...

"Why don't you acknowledge bugs as soon as they're discovered? And why haven't you fixed all the bugs in the Known Issues list already?"

18. Electron Male
    IGN: MClass
    Server: Scania
    Level: 215
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Aquarium
    Alliance: Legacy
    Illinois

While I'm not optimistic about what Nexon will really do, it doesn't hurt to take a couple minutes to rate these issues.
    I definitely agree that some of the questions are pretty lame, but it seems that based on the scores most of the community is pretty much in agreement with the bigger issues.

19. Default Re: A Better Maple

Heh, can't believe this even made it. I wonder if they'll even dare answer this one, even though it has around 4.7+ stars out of 5