Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: A Better Maple

This.

I find the specific restrictions on the amount of people in a Boss/PQ to be really outdated. While you are at a low level, sure, party quests SHOULD be done in a group, and it's difficulty should show that, too strong for one person, but manageable in a group. and at a higher level you should be able to solo it.

I've missed out on so many bosses and so many content because i'm not a "social" player. not everyone has a network of friends they can game with, and not everyone is comfortable with dealing with random strangers and trolls.

video games like Maple should appeal to all styles of players, including the people who prefer to solo things. If they really want people to co-operate they should make the multiplayer aspect less archaic.

2. Default Re: A Better Maple

That's a good point actually. Right now you can solo Dimension Invasion if you're strong enough or find a party for it if you aren't. Both ways will still net you some of the best and safest experience around (especially at lower levels). I still do daily solo invades at 204 and I'd definitely do some of the other PQs daily as well if you were allowed to solo them in much the same fashion.

Re-assessed my rating for that one.

3. Default Re: A Better Maple

They actually considered Supreme to be a legit challenge?

4. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

For those that pommed this post, I want you to consider how Supreme actually works.
    You're aware of the term "fake difficulty", right? and Supreme doesn't really "fix" anything. potential still exists there and is in fact even more influential.

5. Default Re: A Better Maple

Not to mention I hear that things like DoT (and I think either Status Resistance or PDR) doesn't work in Supreme, so for F/Ps or any other class that relies heavily on DoT for damage will be shafted heavily. Yea, it's real challenging when you turn a class into total crap.

6. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

yeah like I said, fake difficulty.

7. Default Re: A Better Maple

Despite my low efficacy, I went ahead and voted as well, mostly just 5 star-ing the things I felt most important and leaving the ones that I either didn't care about or didn't feel were very pressing alone. It upsets me greatly that I don't have any faith in the success of this campaign, but I can't exactly say that they've really given me much reason to in the past.

Oh well, at the very least, I'll get that, frankly, outdated, Maple Voter medal.

Still, it bothers me that they decided to make a whole big thing out of all of this and making it a community rating thing instead of just either starting to fix the issues or just outright stating that they're not going to do it. I guess my general feeling is that I don't care to be made to feel like I have any part in their decision making process, because even with this, I probably really don't and I really don't mind that I don't, I just want results.

8. Default Re: A Better Maple

Put 5s on things that they need to deal with right away and 1s on everything else

9. Default Re: A Better Maple

Nice to see they've at least acknowledged the extent of pay2win in this game. (Or at least people questioning it)

10. Default Re: A Better Maple

I just 5-starred the stuff that needed urgent attention and ignored the rest.

I 1-starred the stupid ones though.

11. Default Re: A Better Maple

I took a few minutes to actually think about each question and then grade them.
    I must say I am extremely sceptical that any of the questions will be adressed in any meaningful way except those that will automatically come into being because of KMS patches.

I really hope that I am wrong, but it is so easy to look at the past and realise that just because they have them listed here does not mean they agree even one bit, or are prepared to change diddly squat.

12. Default Re: A Better Maple

Everyone. Please. Vote five.

13. Default Re: A Better Maple

Not like that question isn't already the highest rated one already, right?

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yes, "We are butthurt over Masteria" is totally the games biggest issue right now.

Get a grip people, your nostalgia isn't more important than the future of the game.

15. Default Re: A Better Maple

It's neat that they added a lot of questions but some are a bit trash. They could have left them out to focus on the bigger problems. A few of the questions could have been merged into one question too. Oh well I hope we hear something positive at the end of this and they just don’t go all quiet and we hear nothing about it again.

I'm surprised Jett is only at 2.8. About as low as stupid questions like making the game unhackable. It's not one of the big problems but surely people can't be happy with how that class is.

16. Default Re: A Better Maple

Cannot 5 star hard enough.
    FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER FOR THE GLORY OF KAISER

17. Default Re: A Better Maple

That's the reason I dropped my Kaiser from my circle of played characters. I like hearing maple's music. I don't like hearing Kaiser being a narcissistic pomegranate.

As for the survey, it has given me a small sliver of hope. Albeit false hope most likely.

18. Default Re: A Better Maple

Hope they really work with this.

19. Default Re: A Better Maple

I actually like the voices, but not the english ones, give me my korean Xenon voice back NEXON (we had korean to begin with in EMS). Worst part must be that our "beam dance" is called blade dancing, yet he still says beam dancing, this also apply to like all other skills that were renamed in gms.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Seriously, this. A vast majority of those questions are pointless b'itching.