1. Default Second Chances from Nexon

"Hello,

With the newly visible ban definitions and durations, we wanted to give a number of players a second chance in MapleStory. We all make mistakes so hopefully some of these players will take this opportunity to positively contribute to the great community we already have. In some circumstances, we will be going as far as awarding players with Maple Points during an upcoming patch. Please keep in mind that these unbanned accounts will be monitored for a period of time. Any inappropriate behavior or actions will result in account closure. An e-mail has been sent to the players whose accounts have been unbanned.

Please keep providing all the great feedback so we can continue to improve the game.

Thank you for your continued support of MapleStory."

Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...%23post8545939

2. Default Re: Second Chances from Nexon

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Second Chances from Nexon

This could be interesting for anyone who was wrongly banned. Though I have the bad feeling it will only be the people who deserve to be banned who get the second chances.

4. Default Re: Second Chances from Nexon

Huh, that's the first time I've ever seen an Executive Producer post on their forums.

I wonder how many of those accounts are hacker/botter accounts.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Second Chances from Nexon

Guess that's as close as they're ever going to come to admitting these people might have been falsely banned.

6. Default Re: Second Chances from Nexon

Redirecting to the official version since it will get more automatic traffic - http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=69970