1. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default transfering up

so does anyone else have any pokemon that they plan on transferring up that they wonder if it is legit and got from the gts?
    I have a shiny vespiqueen that I hope is legit

2. Default Re: transfering up

If I'm not mistaken, the illegit ones usually have weird places where they were caught. So maybe try checking if your Pokemon cannot be caught in the map it was.

3. Default Re: transfering up

Not really. With pokemon generators, it is easy enough to make illegit pokemon that look completely legit. There are some out there that will let you alter basically everything about the pokemon, so its easy enough to make a pokemon with perfect stats look realistic enough. Only a few things like hacked moves or unobtainable shines (legenaries from events) are really noticeable. People are very good at making fake pokemon.

4. Default Re: transfering up

Ah okay. But yeah, the one time I got a shiny skarmory from the GTS in HGSS, I googled the location where it was caught and apparently, it doesnt appear there. But yeah, I get your point. xD
    Last edited by Kuro Dot; 2013-10-26 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Gosh, my brain is racked up again @.@

5. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: transfering up

thats the problem with combee they are found pretty much EVERYWERE is DPP