Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Battle Video Thread!

Post your Battle Video codes here!

After you have saved a battle to your VS Recorder, open up the VS recorder, select the video you made and choose to publish it to the internet, then type out the code here!

Here is my first video, and evidence of why Protean Greninja is sexy as hell.

P3MW-WWWW-WWWX-ZYHM

2. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

That 1st turn out-pinneaple-played i was like dayum mang he mad.

3. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

I have been doing Double battles a lot starting yesterday and well.. let's just say to my surprise my team is doing awesome. I didn't even make them to suit the double battle style, and half of them don't even have the correct move-set yet.. but I somehow managed to get #22 in Double's Rating for Canada in a night. I can't wait till I actually have a fully trained and functional team!

Here's one of the better videos I recorded: NYFW-WWWW-WWW2-XFSG

I just found it especially funny how little Lapras's Surf did to my T-Tar at the end.

4. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

Here's one for the regular triple battle. L89W-WWWW-WWW2-XH4V

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

Battle Chatelaine Nita - Single Battle: P3MW-WWWW-WWWX-ZYHM
    Battle Chatelaine Evelyn - Double Battle: JULG-WWWW-WWWX-P79Y
    Battle Chatelaine Dana - Triple Battle: 2WBG-WWWW-WWWX-RFR6
    Battle Chatelaine Morgan - Rotation Battle: 9WJG-WWWW-WWW2-X7C7

6. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

i've devised a mono-fairy team, and it seems to be doing surprisingly well. some losses were my fault at doing the wrong move but alas i don't usually save those.

fairy team: 3NVW-WWWW-WWW2-5AEL, ZZMW-WWWW-WWW2-5AEQ

basically if i see bulky attackers i lead with carbink, if i see fast sweepers i go with klefki. they support the slower part of the team (sylveon, gardevoir, togekiss, azumarill DEFINITELY)

i also found out that going on random wifi does not save the game, yet it saves your battle videos... sdjfahksdjahsdja i have to level up my fairies again

7. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

I did the regular singles Battle Maison today with my psychic team:
    MQRG-WWWW-WWW2-5D8Y

And a fight I had with Khainiwest just now:
    9KSG-WWWW-WWW2-5D6N

8. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

NQKG WWWW WWW2 9LE2

42SW WWWW WWW2 9LEC

UZBG WWWW WWW2 9LE7

PEHG WWWW WWW2 9LEN

I love my kanga :3

9. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

B6SG WWWW WWW2

Battle with Ophelia, whoever that is here

Thunderwave klefki so annoying, but since I don't have enough bp for my items yet, I put a lum berry on my dragonite. So I waited till it the coast was clear and klefki wasn't on the field, so I could dragon dance and kill everything in my way until klefki came out, then dragonite ate up that thunderwave and threw eq back

Mega mawile is stronk though lol. Play rough deleted my hp bar, and then when I tossed out my mega medicham (wanted to use my mega since the match was ending) its sucker punch almost killed me ; - ;

If it died, my gengar would've been eaten by sucker punch also since it had 4 attacking moves, and weavile is squishy and doesn't have focus sash yet, or a move that would be effective vs steel/fairy

10. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

nononon ew i suck don't post that! i'm terrible at 6v6 aaaa i'm so embarassed.

i should have done play rough on azumarill regardless of multiscale, and i should have stayed in on it because it couldn't do much to azu in the first place before a DD

klefki has that gross swagger/twave nonsense, i would have spikes except i forgot to go to the move rememberer.

sorry about that terrible battle, i'm seeing SO many mistakes right now you don't believe. togekiss should have done dazzling gleam but i'm a moron.. mawile has max atttack so yeah it pineapples pomegranate up really good. especially if i can thunder wave things faster than it. i really should have lead off with carbink, ugh

but all in all good game, i'm sorry again that i'm not a great player. mono-type teams help me with prediction stuffs as i used to run them 4th gen, but i'm so rusty these days. BW1/2 i've just been a RNG breeder.

11. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

I would've sent out my gengar, but with two steel types I was hesitant on using it. e.e
    I didn't even realize it was a mono team, all I was thinking was "pineapple I can't dragon claw or night slash any of these pokemon"
    now I know why

12. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

@Dredragon; and i did a battle again

i rebred my togekiss/klefki/sylveon for different moves, and fitted stealth rocks/spikes (unseen, couldn't get them off) onto carbink and klefki respectively.

MNLG-WWWW-WWW2-JXLL
    i kind of got sad when you spore'd two pokemon to sleep but i can't really stop you. mawile fainted at the end because of a misprediction on my part.

my friend and i derping around (spikes are important)

8XTG-WWWW-WWW2-J25Y
    i say derping because he and i know each other's sets and we test stuff.

13. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

Yea, I was like pineapple this para/flinch hax, gonna just double spore lol

at one point when you have sylveon out I thought you would swap to one of your steel types

it didn't happen

twice

So my gengar shadow balls your sylveon twice

If not for that, I think I coulda had that game. Ending was super close cause you didn't sucker punch my gengar for some reason? no pp or something? o - o

If my metagross wasn't paralyzed that whole game it would've been so much easierrrrrrr

14. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

i made a huge overprediction and forgot your gengar had all attacking moves. derrrrrp

i knew mawile couldn't take a shadow ball so i stayed in on gengar, i REALLY wanted to wish pass but too risky, i wanted mawile in safely.. agh but yeah my team revolves around paralysis since mawile/azumarill are the apex of my team

(just so you know some people really don't take sleep clause breaks well and run/disconnect, but i felt like i had too much hax on you at this point so i let it happen)

15. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

My first triple battle against a random stranger. I was mostly testing around with it, but I think it went well for the most part. Talonflame had safety goggles, so that's why it wasn't taking any damage from Sandstorm.
    E4KG-WWWW-WWW2-JDEM

16. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

My first random wi-fi match using my Maison team.

575G-WWWW-WWW2-KDNZ

It really shows how luck plays a part in the game. I probably would have lost otherwise.
    Sticky Web probably not suited for random wifi.

17. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

Excadrill is still deadly in a sandstorm while in a triple battle, paired with Tyranitar. Not all of the them are a great example, but oh well. I'm still plowing through random teams with it.
    XMBW-WWWW-WWW2-KEQT - against someone named kevin
    D4LG-WWWW-WWW2-KEQ4 - This battle was a bit intimidating because the guy used all legendaries (Zapdos, Xerneas, Moltres, Mewtwo (Mega), Zygarde, and Yveltal) but I still won.
    VXBG-WWWW-WWW2-KEQE
    AYFG-WWWW-WWW2-KEQK

18. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Dustin doesn't want anyone seeing this battle so i thought i'd post it here for everyone to see

WNQW-WWWW-WWW3-XXVF

19. Default Re: Battle Video Thread!

I FORGOT BUTTERFREE WAS FLYING BUG GODDAMIT.

...ITS NOT EV OR IV TRAINED IN THE SLIGHTEST

[12:43:43 PM] Reuben: "and then Khainiwest was swept by an untrained rash nature butterfree"

@Reako;

The amount of f`ucks I give is about a universe worth