Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Or maybe it means 'brother to the undead'

2. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Daughter or girl.
    I'd go with girl in this case.

3. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Ha, one of the few things I remember from French in high school. Yeah, I'd go with girl, too.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Korea really needs to wake up to all this and go review the situation at Nexon NA. At some point, if it goes worse, do you guys think it could be possible that the NA/global publishing rights of MS would be sold to someone other than Nexon?

5. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Nexon had better get its ass in gear because this recent turn of events is f'ucking ridiculous.

On a side note, I am extremely disappointed that Nexon employees can get away with disclosing inside information to certain individuals within the MapleStory community. It makes me wonder if there are more sinister connections lurking beneath the surface. I'm not necessarily referring to the incident earlier in this thread, although it did prompt me to post this.

6. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Maryse isn't an employee, she's a volunteer. I'm sure that if she was told what happened, it was implicitly understood that other major members of the community (such as fansite owners) will be told as well.

7. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Why is everyone blaming this on nexon's incompetence?
    Nobody here (except Maryse, but she won't tell) know whether he quitted or is fired. You all just assume nexon is a retarted pineappleing company and fired him. Maybe he just quit because he wanted to move to some other place, maybe it is something medical. But no, nobody seems to have that as an option, everyone just assumes nexon pineappleed him over.

8. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

He didn't quit. That's been pretty much established several times over.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I've heard plenty of people complain about you around the forums; and now I know why.

What a b`itch.

10. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

*shrugs*
    I'm not here to please everyone.

Besides those comments, I'm sure you can somewhat understand why I won't disclose more than:
    "He left for either 3 reasons:
    1. He just quit
    2. He got fired
    3. He left for something better"

Here are other snippets of what I have said as to why I won't say anymore:
    "Plus, it wouldn't be HIS decision whether I talk about it or not, there's still Nexon involved in this."

[To Eos]
    "Definitely, I was surprised as well.
    I thought they [Southperians] would be understanding as well and in no way was I trying to be like "hey guys! hey! guess what?! I know something you don't but I'm not gonna tell you!"
    At least I would understand, a bit angry that I'd be left in the dark, no doubt, but I'd understand that they'd possibly put their position in jeopardy and say things that were probably not meant to be said. "

"I'm just doing this out of respect for the people I have worked with in the past few months.
    I'd feel like I'm talking behind their back and it isn't my place to discuss such things."

"At least you guys could have been a bit more understanding of the situation.
    Would you have just talked about what happened out in the open as if it was no big deal?
    Then if you would, you're not taking your position seriously and shouldn't have had it in the first place.

The comment could have easily been ignored. It may not have been the best choice to have posted it, but it didn't dawn on me that I would have gotten so much **** from you guys from such a small comment. I was surprised by that, honestly. I thought you guys pride yourself on being better than Basil. "

11. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Don't you already get enough attention on the Nexon forums with the "Look at me everyone, I'm a volunteer!"? Yes, we get it, you might know things behind-the-scenes in which the community is not privy to, but you don't have to flaunt that every chance you get.

If you really wanted to let someone know in private, just PM them..

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm really not seeing a lot of maturity on either side of the line here. I wasn't going to post, but this is pathetic.

13. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Please read my post above yours, thanks.

14. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Are you kidding me with this pomegranate? She didn't flaunt anything! She simply said:

With her limitations and a volunteer, and out of RESPECT for Aurtax, she couldn't disclose information. Is that really hard to understand? In no way do I see this post, or the following posts, as "flaunting" private information. Get a grip.

15. Default Re: Community Manager possibly fired/quit?

Let me sum up for you why people are ticked, in a nutshell.

16. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh my GOD, what did we JUST get through with you people? It was going so well until it was brought up again.

This is why we can't have nice things.