3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Patch 6.79

My body isn't ready for all these changes.

*I WANTED TO POST THIS FIRST. NUTS!

All these changes. The game is no longer the same.

Treant looks like is sucky again.
    BLINK FU'CKING DAGGER PUDGE/VENGE.
    BROODMOTHER WEBS = TERRAIN WALKER.
    NO SPEED CAP GLOBAL THIRST RACECARSEEKER.
    SCEPTER SKYWRATH MAGE ULT EVERYTHING.
    RANGED HEROES GET SAME DENY EXP AS MELEE.

>That just happened.
    >New meta

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

That's a huuuuuuge patch.
    So I wanna ask a few things first of all...
    That's a pomegranate load of speed reduction on all the boots (cept of tranquil), why is this?
    Also on tranquil what does "Broken boots" means? As in cooldown?
    And this:
    - Moon Glaive can now bounce back on the same units if it already hit all other units nearby
    Does this means it works the same as Lich ult? If so.. man that's OP.

5. Default Re: Patch 6.79

Broken tranqs are after you've taken damage above a treshold a few times.
    And nearly all boots being nerfed buffs people with brown boots(supports) slightly.

6. Default Re: Patch 6.79

Competitive will be much much much more interesting. Loving the Whisp, NP, Batrider, etc nerfs. Hopefully less courier snipes too :D:D
    Some things will just feel weird, untradeable tangos/clarity, longer lasting wards, no courier upgrade for 3 mins.
    Can't wait to try the new patch :3

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

Hardly a nerf at all to everyone's loved/hated money making hero. Still way sturdier summons than everything but Spirit Bear. Compare to Broodmother's children who might as well be redrawn as walking sacks of gold.

Alchemist nerf seems to hurt a lot but it seems more like a mixed bag. Losing that HP buffer makes him a little less scary, but the extra 40 HP/sec means an effective +1,000 HP over 25 seconds. What this mainly means is Alchemist is more susceptible to burst damage but to start with 50 HP/sec, Alchemist just won't die anymore in an extended teamfight (healing 2,500 HP over the entire teamfight vs 1,500 HP). Alchemist probably doesn't need a Heart anymore in his build with this change, and a Heaven's Halberd seems more core and crucial to improving survivability with both evasion and bonus HP.

8. Default Re: Patch 6.79

It's not the treants that I'm talking about but the neutrals exp changes. Either he lanes or he levels slowly in the jungle, slowing his levels slows his money making too. Not to mention the small camp changes.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

I feel the changes made off-lane Furion even better than before. You can cockblock their jungle, and stay so far away that you'll get your levels quick enough, which is what he really needs to get that dolla rolling. The ranged denial EXP change is really going to help many ranged heroes.

About jungle changes: In reality though, it probably won't hurt jungling as hard as we think. Centaurs, wolves, and easy camps remain untouched. Ancients are untouched as well in terms of EXP/bounty. Preventing the same camp from spawning twice means Mud Golems won't spawn as much, and now die faster. It's a mixed bag for junglers for sure.

10. Default Re: Patch 6.79

you can't go full alliance with prophet though. no more buyback+tp for a sixth hero in fights because of that massive buyback change.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

At most it means ~40-90 seconds of no farming allowed, but ganking heroes for gold still works. Diebacks will become more painful though. We'll have to wait and see how the buyback change will affect the game.

12. Default Re: Patch 6.79

okay my favorite part of this patch is the massive amounts of whining and butthurt on dev.dota2 and TL. Really, it's great.

13. Default Re: Patch 6.79

http://www.twitch.tv/luminousinverse?utm_campaign
    Lumi and who knows who (Fluffnstuff, apparently )commenting on the patch, should be interesting insight.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Not surprised for the dev.dota2 forums. They practically have the lowest of the low there. Not a single hero-less patch gets released without endless bit'ching of DAED GAME VOLVO DISBAND.

15. Default Re: Patch 6.79

Honestly, this patch is great. It'll shake up the game for a month or two if not more, but after that, what i see is a way bigger viable hero pool and a lot of the problems competitive doto was facing fix.
    Pulling and pooling regen have been hit.
    Trilanes still work but are not going to be as dominant.
    Rune control is now very important mid and vision from wards is now even more important with the new day/night mechanics. The new day/night mechanics will also hopefully make for way more ganks and aggression(yay na'vi).
    'Rat' doto, as some call it, has been nerfed as well.
    To quote someone:

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

NO ESCAPE FROM BUTTSEEKER ANYMORE. THIS IS LEGIT MOVESPEED AS WELL. The music is what makes it.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

Patch is officially released today. IT'S HAPPENING!

This will now be a patch feedback thread if you guys so want. Will try out patch later tonight.

18. Default Re: Patch 6.79

This is pretty exciting stuff. I want to try Blink on Witch Doctor. Now that his ult has a pretty respectable cast range, it should be fun finding a good safe spot to nuke the people below. I also love the buffed heal, he should be really useful in a trilane.

19. Default Re: Patch 6.79

Visage special tactics are back with new drow active global aura.

That and lycan howl added creates:
    Spoiler