1. Default What bugs still exist for Sengoku Characters?

Well I'm just curious. Apparently kanna got a ton of bug fixes yesterday, and falcon dive was fixed as well on hayato.

Just wondering what bugs still exist for these two now> -Hoping kanna's 4th job barrier is fixed-

Also does hayato have his link lvl 2 skill yet or no>

Thanks~

2. Default Re: What bugs still exist for Sengoku Characters?

This patch was good for Kanna. Kishin, Ether Pulse and Falling Sakura were all fixed, the former two being significantly damaging bugs that made the class virtually unplayable. However, as of v.142 there are still a few bugs that need ironing out. Gonna link to some threads on the Nexon forums since they go into more detail:

- Bellflower Barrier's %boss buff is still erratic and unreliable but is still better than nothing. Relevant bug thread here.

- Blossom Barrier is all kind of broken, actually causing you to take more damage than is displayed based on how many %damage reduction buffs you have on, the same stacking problem happens with status resistance as well in that you're actually more vulnerable to status effects while under Blossom Barrier's effect. Relevant bug thread here.

- Blackhearted Curse (the new Fire Aura Kanna gets) triggers Monkey Spirits, which renders the ignoring DR property of it completely useless. This is also a problem in other versions with Kanna. Relevant bug thread here.

Those are the ones I know of for sure. I've noticed that Blackhearted Curse's graphical effect seems to flicker on and off at random times, personally I can't tell if this is just lag on my part or something else. This doesn't affect it's functionality thankfully. Also, according to this thread here, Soul Shear does not do the amount of damage displayed. I've not tested this and I've never really noticed. Could someone confirm/disprove this?

Can't speak for Hayato.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: What bugs still exist for Sengoku Characters?

Hayato isn't supposed to ever get level 2 link.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I think I read on basil about something with Kanna's instantly getting 1HKO'd due to Fox Fire? Although I play my kanna, I figure if I die it's just cuz I'm used to how my bishop is haha.

Here
    is that thread

5. Default Re: What bugs still exist for Sengoku Characters?

Well that is kinda disturbing for kanna.

Maybe I'll just resort to being a bind mule for magnus xD 2 bind skills seems helpful~

Also that link ice makes me never want to do dimension pq on my kanna...guess I'm evoing till RLH gets here.

6. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I've been playing my Kanna just fine for the past month and a half; this patch has done Kanna a lot of good, I wouldn't say it's completely unplayable.

As far as dimension pq goes, I did it for the crown event, and for the most part was fine. I think there was probably two or three times total that I died unexpectedly. It's decent experience so I'd say go for it.

7. Neutron
    IGN: Hayandra
    Level: 2xx
    Job: Sharp Object
    Guild: PrettyPantys
    Farm: Dereliction
    denmark

The Willow Dodge and Jinsoku buffs are still only triggered by the "guard" and not by the dodge animation.
    There's the camera bug when using Sweeping Sword. I don't ever use that skill, so I don't know if they've fixed it.
    I'm doing some tests with Counter-attack to see if it actually blocks damage and if it still triggers DR. This isn't so much bugs, but more gameplay issues IMO.

And I think that's all for Hayato.

8. Default Re: What bugs still exist for Sengoku Characters?

I know technically this isn't a bug, but did they make it so hayato's stance damage only does 1 on damage reflect to prevent him from getting killed [like how they made soul seeker for AB not trigger DR] I found that extremely annoying when i was using my hayato since I fought DR happy bosses a lot.

9. Neutron
    IGN: Hayandra
    Level: 2xx
    Job: Sharp Object
    Guild: PrettyPantys
    Farm: Dereliction
    denmark

No, Battou stance still triggers the full damage reflect and kills you horribly.

Just finished testing with Hilla. Counter-attack triggers DR as well.
    Also, despite the camera not moving at all when using Sweeping Sword in widescreen mode, it still bugs up.