1. Default My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Here are some total differences to this Aran compared to the old:

*Swing attacks are now chained akin to Demon Lash and Dragon Slash. It's fast as pomegranate now, believe me, it's real noticable.

*You can no longer link your finishers with Triple Swing, it won't work. You can just use the combinations or just hotkey it. It's not the same. (You can even see me ducking, trying to attempt Final Blow.)

*Combat Step has claimed it's place in one of the coolest mobile skills a Warrior can have IMO. Who needs Flash Jump?

In the end, I think someone needs their "Combo King" status stripped away. The entire premise is botched, it really doesn't feel like I'm performing any combo attacks at all.

2. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Are you saying..we can spam Final Blow at any time without needing anything but a polearm and MP?
    If so, 11/10 will level my aran from 200 to 201 with a polar bear slapping everything

3. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Hope you have 30 combos to spare, but combinations is just as easy, but weaker.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Now this would be a reason to try again the game... maybe

5. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

If requested, I'll do a video on Zakum and Dimensional Invasion.

6. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

It appalls me that anyone would willingly bring their Combo below 100.

7. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

To be fair, I started this video the moment I first logged on, I had little clue on what to do.

8. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Please do a video of a polar bear slapping zakum.
    Please.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

This makes me wanna train again, time to log in to check out the new stuff!...

...Oh yeah, permabanned

10. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

I'm prepping up my experiences with Dimensional Invade. My gameplay will be better there than the last one.

11. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

My Dimensional Invasion video.

A few pointers.
    *Elemental Resistance is a godsend for Aran now to where this PQ isn't even a sweatbreaker, including the later parts.

*This quest is good if you want to get that combo up, maybe even too good. Read below.

*I've noticed that when you start to break the 2k combo count, you begin to lag after a certain amount and potentially crash, as I've heard other Arans reporting. This can be remedied by using them up, I prefer Final Blow over Tempest as it is much faster and uses up more combo.

*I find Tempest here to be a luxury skill as Final Blow can do the job well, but during the third part, yea, Tempest will be your friend.

Sorry I didn't reach any of the bonus stages, I did so last time, don't know what happened.

12. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

No wonder they say Overswing spam is the way to go post-RED balances.

Final Blow sucks ass now.

13. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

It's not all bad, In the case of High PDR enemies, Final Blow and Beyond Blade still has their shine.

14. Default Re: My Aran Post-Dawnveil video

Is there even a point in using Beyonder? Because I feel like it's weaker than non-combo Final Blow spam. (Correct me if I'm wrong)