Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Anyone able to confirm if the shop is really one purchase per character or does it reset after 24 hours? I still didn't even complete the quest chain yet.

Worth a thread in the bug reporting forum if it is one purchase (per item) per character, doesn't seem like that would be intended.

2. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

I could understand a 1 time purchase for some of the items (rings/earrings and chairs), but yeah, it definitely does not seem intended for everything else.

3. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

The items don't reset on an individual 24hr basis; everything I've bought is still unable to be purchased again. If the shop isn't glitched, I would guess it either: resets after a server restart (SC and the likes), or on a certain day and time (like Empress).

My money is on it being glitched.

4. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Shop has not reset ~34 hours after I purchased it. If I'd realized I would have not used it on a throwaway item.

Is the daily limit on number of clears, or number of times you visit the head chamber?

Places my game has crashed:
    Left leg (lower)
    Abdomen

5. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

He has a vacuum ohko thing on jaw. It's a clone of Crimson Queen's mirror if it hits.
    Golems go down to Flame Wheel lol
    Oh and there's no "other side" for me, I stay in center for jaw and move behind him when he attacks.

Bomb is almost 1hko on eyes, does like 99% of your max health.

This is my path so it should be Hell mode. Some of my hits miss on eyes too. I also got the same boss when I used tele rock to head directly.

6. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's glitched then, that can't be intended :|

7. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

ran out of keys and shop is maxed out on key sales
    oops....

Anyways Hell Gollux bad idea. Lots of dcs, just go farm green coins instead.

8. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

The thing I'm most appreciative from your investigating is it seems hell gollux is possible and not another vellum.

Definitely want more information on gollux fight though. I'm really tempted to spend about 16 hours to level up just so I can afford the exp loss and test out all his mechanics. I know most of them on paper but haven't been able to test them thoroughly. One big thing I want to test is his hand attack, and does it hit you if you are really far away yet still in range of hitting jaw (xenon purge can do this to avoid mist attack)

If it doesn't, from what I've gathered any type of teleport/FJ class can dodge everything from his jaw and attack safely if they know what they're doing except maybe the mobs/curse counter.

9. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Hand attack hits specific spots on the map. There's 4 spots on ground level and 2 on the eye platform.

10. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

There's not much point in testing out attacks/dodging right now anyway, because monster skill animations are glitchy as pineapple. Sometimes in the gollux fight I'll just get hit for all of my health and die when nothing was even happening. On the flipside, the shoulders will do the super KB move animation, but nothing happens. Several seconds later, I'm randomly thrown a few feet across the floor. For the time being just farm green coins and wait out the pomegranatestorm that is this boss. Needs major fixes.

11. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

If it's on the eyes, that's the bomb attack. It's like Empress's Bomb except it hits 99%.

12. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

I just fought hard, and took out 50% of the jaw's HP in ~2min. I moved a little closer to hit a golem on the other side because my counter was at 4, and I got the crimson queen-esque mirror seduce. Not sure if it was because 50% HP or because of proximity, but it doesn't have a ridiculous amount of HP.

edit: I recorded it and it was actually the light purple breath that caused the seduce

13. Default Re: GMS v.142 - Dawnveil: Demons of Tynerum Update Notes

Does anyone know how to get the Halloweenster Medal (8atk)?
    I did all the Maple Castle quest and only got a expiring 7 atk medal.
    Did the 50 candy drops thing, but that was for badges...