Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Best Tradeable Equips

Since most end game equipment is untradeable, I wanted to compile a list of the best tradeable equips one should look for if they want to be able to use them on different characters.

I'd like some suggestions/feedback/ideas/etc if possible. Thanks!

Headgear

Eye Accessory

Face Accessory

Cape

Gloves

Top, Overall, Bottom

Shoes

Belt

Pendant

Earring

Shoulderpad

Weapon

Shield

Ring
    Last edited by Muppy; 2013-10-27 at 06:41 PM.

2. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

I'd say racc masks are much better than specs, since they have 7 slots.

3. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Duly noted

4. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Those Purple Quality Masks are a good alternative for a Face Accessory, although they're Thief only.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

The 100% tier up/scroll success stuff from RA is usually the best

6. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

You forgot about shoes.

7. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Noted.

I guess, yes, but I was looking for something a bit more "universal". RA stuff is class-specific but, yeah, they're pretty good as is.

lol oops

8. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Fused Red/Blue Sneakers can work for shoes, depending on your desired stats.

9. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Absolutely, but I'm thinking of the best equips, no matter how much they cost This is just a reference so people can know what to look for as well.

10. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Shield for warriors - Gold Aquila Shield (craftable), Gold Kalkan (craftable), Crossheider (CWKPQ) are all good ones.

Belt - 3rd unwelcome guest belt would be a universal one.
    level 100 crafted belts from Ardentmill can work, though class specific. Even nicer if you can pass a random 15% attack scroll + reg chaos scroll.

Pendant - 3rd unwelcome guest necklace works too
    Last edited by Mandalay; 2013-10-15 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added pendant and belts

11. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Gold Emerald Earrings

About as good as VIP and you can get lots of them from BGA.

12. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Updated up to this post.

13. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Mages and Thieves are the only classes that have INT and LUK as primary stats, respectively, so the only disadvantage of class-specific equips is if you cube them to a different stat you can't use it.

14. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

That's why I prefer using universal equips. You can potentially benefit from any nice % stat you get

15. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Try visitor PQ set. You have belt, necklace, ring, and earring. Pick 3, and they'll give you a 50 att boost from their set.

16. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Well, yeah, but they aren't tradeable :) Not to mention the lv.200 requirement (for the PQ)..

17. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Ah, but judging from your info, you have at least one level 200. I'm just saying that it's the cheapest alternative for a lv 200.

18. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

Ah, yes, I'm already working on that stupid PQ on my Shad. Guess I should have said that I wanted this to be a list for future reference for everyone, and not just me

19. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

OH. Apparently I just noticed the "tradeable" line in the title D:

And as for tradeable, that frog hat with attack. I forgot its name, but it's quite decent.

Ah, tempest rings are amazing for potential, too, and even without them they aren't bad.

20. Default Re: Best Tradeable Equips

I think shield wise you could use the Stone Shield or palette shield? I believe they're both level 40 shields, available for all.