1. Default About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls help

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...reezing+Breath

this thread old than 21days , so i cant post there. anyone can help this ?

will the best 'bind' set is

Paladin [Smith] 20sec , Cooldown 120sec
    Kanna [Bind] 20sec , Cooldown 120sec (the time i forget. mayb same)
    I/L [Freezing Breath] 25sec , Cooldown 120sec

total will be 20+20+25 = 65sec Bind , Cooldown 120sec-65sec (55sec)

i have a question
    for the bind duration 20+20+25 = 65sec Bind , Cooldown 120sec-65sec (55sec) after 55sec can recaste bind ? or bind immune 60sec ?

* If [Phantom] stealling I/L Freezing Breath , Will it same duration 25sec , c/d 120sec ? or nerf ?

pls help.

2. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

Even your info is outdated, kanna has 2 bind skills now. I do not know if it stacks since we don't have any extracts or enough people willing to show/test these findings from jMS. Also, the way bind worked never changed, they are "bind immune" for 60 secs give or take +2-3 secs because server time doesn't follow 100%. Phantom is losing penalty "nerfs" so whatever they have will be exactly the same as the original minus hyper bonuses.

3. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

There was a Japanese blog I happened upon that said that Kanna's new bind was grouped in with Demon Slayer, Luminous, Demon Avenger, Dawn Warrior (and also included with these is Ice/Lightning Archmage). It's not this one, but here's another source that states the same: http://www48.atwiki.jp/keyakivipper/m/pages/93.html in the fourth section with the table, labeled '拘束スキル耐性'. I haven't seen any actual testing yet, though.

4. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

Recast as soon as it's available. (120s)

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

I don't think luminous is 1st tier bind like those other classes are.

Anyway, this is sad news. I was under the impression kanna had 2 binds that were not part of the existing tiers/groups. At least you can have a kanna and bring a stronger attacker than your DS/DA/I/L...

6. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

It is, though.

7. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

I/L bind is crappy, even if you get 5 more sec you're disabled through the whole duration, plus Im assuming this is for Hard Magnus. The ball's will probably go through the iframe that an i/l get. I'd rather have Paladin, kanna + DS combo over I/L.

8. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

ok thx , kanna + ds + pala ^^ thx for help

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Pally kanna ds wouldn't work because kanna hyper bind is in same class/tier/group as ds. Pally and kanna is all you need.

10. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

Wait, isn't the reg bind skill kanna has 3rd tier, and only the hyper first tier? Unless I'm getting confused...

11. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

In Tespia, you could survive the green attack during Freezing Breath, http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php..._info_t&no=814
    And here's a video of a Phantom using it, presumably on the live server, but I dunno, but it's not loading for me, but I assume it demonstrates invincibility: http://tvpot.daum.net/v/51376217

12. Default Re: About 'Best Bind Set' * With New Red-Patch Skill , I/L [Freezing Breath] , pls he

Those Magnus videos also shows that you could survive it by just using dark sight to hide, but our version won't even let us do it (yet). Plus, they still haven't even fixed his "green attack" for us yet that annoying no delay spam.