1. Default Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

I have been waiting for this announcement for MONTHS I feel like I just got christmas early (despite it not coming until 2014 sometime). At least now all of you guys that own PS3s will literally be able to play every important game before 3 is out.

It'll feature KH2 final mix (never released outside Japan), Birth by Sleep Final mix (Also never released outside japan), and HD cinematics of the Re:Coded game (Which sucked donkey balls).

2. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Ive always wanted to try BBS ;-;

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

Honestly, we all saw this coming a mile away, especially with the "Leak" during 1.5 ReMIX's credits.

Regardless, I get to replay KH2FM+ all over again, and this time I'll understand everything! Hopefully this HD release will actually get me to bother finishing BBS. I could barely finish Terra's story before I got sick of the game.

4. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

I played a patched version of BBS:FM, and 90% of the story wasn't translated. Sigh.
    That makes it two KH games I'm waiting for yay

5. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

Nvm Re:Coded is the movie. :'D

6. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

I was praying it'd be on ps3

7. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

I'm so happy it's on ps3!!! :)))) was getting worried that it would be on the ps4. Yessssss!!! I don't care that it's coming in 2014 I expect to probably see it in a summer release here in NA and a spring release for japan. My day has been made

8. Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD

Goddamn I need a PS3 just so I can finally, properly start the franchise.

9. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Yeeeeeeeee. Maybe I'll pick up both 1.5 and 2.5 when this comes out. :))))))))))))

10. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Hmm...get a PS3 for Both Remixes...or wait for the PS4's Cloud Service to release it so I can play KH3 also...the decisions...
    Also I'm surprised they're already jumping into another Re:Mix so quickly. I wonder...