Thread: Easy mode boss

1. Default Easy mode boss

1. Ca someone give me their stats?
    2. How easy are they?
    3. They drop something good or nothing?

2. Default Re: Easy mode boss

1. Find and check the correct KMS extraction, it is not rocket science.
    2. Lvl 50 can enter, and it is a solo expedition, so probably extremely easy.
    3. Arkaium drops a crappier version of his pendant:
    Spoiler
    Other than that they drop their normal mode stuff randomly, at least Zakum.

3. Default Re: Easy mode boss

2. You can go in easy zak at level 50, and easy ark after you finish the silent crusade prequests.
    3. Easy Zak has the chance to drop Normal Zak's helm, while Easy Ark drops the Machinator pendant. Here's a pic of it.
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Easy mode boss

Easy Magnus drops a black version of the Kaiserium, which is 110 and has much lower in stats than the Cursed/Liberated Kaiserium.

5. Default Re: Easy mode boss

I saw a drk post red doing 10-20ks per impale hit on magnus easy and she couldn't finish :P

Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kmLqQbAevU

so it may be harder than we though (a lvl 50 can not do it for sure)

6. Default Re: Easy mode boss

For a lvl 50 character it might be too hard then, but hitting a few hundred ks per attack is hardly unachievable even for the unfunded 4th job player.
    I'd say easy mode will be pretty dang easy for a 4th job character with normal funding.

7. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Easy mode boss

Lv 50 should be only for zak
    the other easy mode bosses still require the level required to enter using the expedition.. easy arka and vl is about half the hp of their normal version.. to me that is.

8. Default Re: Easy mode boss

Slightly mixed feelings about some of them, but ultimately I still think it's a good addition.

It allows the unfunded or solo players to access more content.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish up Codex entries earlier than planned with this. ^-^

9. Default Re: Easy mode boss

"Easy" Magnus is the hardest easy boss.
    It has 2bil health, green balls deal 40% of your health and blue and purple balls deal 90% of your health
    you deal 50% of your damage outside the aura.
    it has a chance to drop nova equips and the black kaiserium as stated a few posts above.

the other easy mode bosses (zakum, von leon, arky) are pretty easy (well arky not so much, but easy zakum is just disappointing)
    zakum and VL drop the same items as normal, just at a certain chance.

10. Default Re: Easy mode boss

Do they have those annoying stuff like DR, locks and/or sed?

11. Default Re: Easy mode boss

easy arky has all the buffs normal arky has and even the attacks (yes, you have to deal with the 1 hit)
    easy zakum has locks but they only last like 10 seconds.
    easy von leon iirc has DR, but thats it.

12. Default Re: Easy mode boss

If i did the ark pre-quest but didnt kill him at all, do easy mode count?
    Well i have lvl 137 DW i hope to be lvl 140 when this patch hits and i want to kill ark solo... if it possible

13. Default Re: Easy mode boss

i believe easy mode ark and von leon share with their normal selves. You can only fight them once a day. Not one easy and one normal a day; choose one.

this does not apply for zakum and magnus though. (infact, you dont even have to do prequest for these two, just Arky and VL)

14. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

easy arka spams screen crack more often than normal arka

15. Default Re: Easy mode boss

That's probably from you getting him to screen crash HP faster.

16. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

maybe. I get screen cracked in easy arka like.. 8-9 times while i only get like 5-6 in normal arka.. more exp lost due to screen crack

17. Default Re: Easy mode boss

I just want VL card... everytime I try VL I crash like nobody's business.

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Easy mode boss

Easy ark has 2b HP from what I know. One may not have problem with his HP, but may have one with his summons. His snakes have 20m HP and you know you must kill them as fast as possible, otherwise they keep healing themselves and ark himself. I don't think an unfunded guy can solo him, especially if he has no bind.

Easy VL needs some DPS too if you don't have crash or bind. His reflect frequency is annoyingly so often.

Easy zak is too easy even for a lvl 50 with clean eqs

No easy magnus at msea yet. Not sure. I hope it's manageable. I pretty much run out of death count after 20min+ for normal magnus