Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Wow, another Evan buff.

And they actually remembered Mihile! He can stop crying himself to sleep every night.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

I wonder what the exact changes to Kaiser Morph were, since it seems like we can't get the values from the extractions...

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

The change was it used to say Attack: +w%, but it actually gives +Damage%. Now it actually says Damage: +w% instead of being wrong.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Ah, I wish they had made it atk %... % damage is lame :(

Thanks for clarifying :)

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Hey, this time we got more than just +5! (The last time Laser Blast was buffed, it was 500 --> 505. Trolls.)

I'd still like them to address the status resistance issue. Mechanics only get 30% naturally, but yet we are THE most affected by transformation/jail attacks from bosses. I mean, there are other classes with 20-30% resistance, but then they don't have to get back into tank and then into seige mode to start DPSing again EVERY time Miss Evil Empress decides to turn them into a pig.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

They can do a Robot that give %resistence in the 5 job if you want more %resistence , but you can avoid a lot of %reistence but you only give atention to thoose that fail(normaly) .

7. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Look, you're actually seeing the GMS, that didn't got any revamp after the 3 KOCS, so i think you saying so much that arans need revamp, i didn't get much what you want(if it's a revamp for arans or for kaiser or for mihaile), they need test to see if the %damage is ok, and they put also in KMST to people test it. Ok they may need some changes, but i think you have a point that can be good, but only after the revamp since we didn't get it, you say that it isn't good(aran job or other people complainning about their jobs), it's better people complain if it already came in GMS/our server(can be EMS or other servers too), i want see if the buccaner revamp is good, i saw some changes but seens to be not that great, but nore sure, also the mechanic, it actually need but at least they did something, so they can do more mobility to mechanics .

8. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Sorry for the flooding comments but i just saw it later.
    http://static.southperry.net/patch/mob/8211004.png
    this mob have 80m hp, new trainning spot?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

That was.... hard to read...

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's a boss.

11. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

Still a nice hp to peoples at lv133(or something like that), nice exp also.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I'm just comparing Kaiser's and Mihile's to Aran's training. And Aran changes are easy to take in consideration for the actual gameplay, with the new changes, Aran only uses OS for bossing and pretty much is a class that only spams the attack buttom, I know that it was a solution for aran's problem of burst DPS for bosses like Cvellum but it totally made useless Final Blow and Beyonder. The Status resistance change is something that is really needed for Arans because we have the lowest HP, we rely on Combo Drain and stun or any lock status would immediatly kill us. And the Combat step buff is still nothing compared to other classes's mobility but we are okay with it. The other changes are pretty much useless, because thanks to our superior OS other skills are pretty much not used. Also with all those changes we are still weaker than most classes (even bishops Iirc...) and we have like 0 utility in a boss run, for example my friends usually tell me to use my kaiser or my mihile. When I say proper changes, I don't refer to being in the top of the DPS chart but at least give some pride to the class, We are supposed to be the Warrior legend but we are just like the Warriors branch's underdog (Also the Canon Gender problem)... To be honest even with those changes, I still think that Aran is just a joke, and that hurts if you take in consideration the April's fools joke Mihile...

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

The ratio is horrible though. I doubt it's even a party bonus mob.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

And not a single pineapple was given about Angelic Burster

poor class

15. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

like Joe says

all other arguments are invalid

16. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

@Chicocl Well i got your point, since they didn't change this(%resistence) they can do that, well we can see the a lot of work that nexon need to do to ballance the classes, but, peoples want more suportive classes, i have a bishop and i know that , but it's a lie you have a utility in bosses rung but you're class is more like a suportive one(but attacker one), there's some suportive like bishop and suportive like your job or angelic buster, at least you have combat orders that is good for part, also your drain skill is the most OP one nowdays(i think they are trying to remove the drain from most classes to people buy pet and the other recovery item from cash shpo to people buy nx), they did a nice drain to a low hp that was good but they could upgrade your hp like they did to the explorers warriors.
    I forgot you have your Maha buff it's good tought.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Wut.

Soul Seeker was buffed considerably and they even got a bit of passive Defence Ignore a couple patches ago.

18. Default KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Primal Roar and Trinity got a considerable boost also.

If Nexon decides to buff Angelic Buster some more, I definitely would not mind.

But yeah, ABs are pretty decent in KMS, no buffs needed any time soon. Can't say the same about GMS Angelic Buster, though.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Unless they give mechanic and mikhail a whole revamp, otherwise i won't care how much dmg% they change
    For me, Fly is just a "Fly" and Fail.

20. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Lets hope this means Aran will be the first class to receive Cygnus-like revamp /wishfulthinking