Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

They got better versions of the demon (Andras, Marbas, Amdusias, Valefor, Crocell) hats?

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Now, I think that I know why Aran doesn't get the proper changes: There is no enough Koreans complaining. Aran players, let's get in contact with some koreans!.

Wow, so, Kaiser is weak at training, so Evan but Aran is doing great?, Why, because there is a video of a well funded one soloing two maps with tempest?. Training a Kaiser or Mihile is NOTHING compared to training an Aran, I know because I have all of them in 19X... And let's not start about the bossing.

Also this is everything they got for a T1 update?. If this is the best they got, then I can't imagine what we are going to get in the minor Christmas one...

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Yea... I'm honestly shocked that the other heroes have been buffed, but arans havent been touched....

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

They've been touched recently, and not for the better. They've ruined their entire Combo motif by allowing to hotkey Combo Skills, still lack few common warrior skills such as more HP or a Crash skill and are still dead last among Warriors.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Blaze
    Changed - damage (305 --> 500)

Holy f'uck.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Both.

It's probably based on community feedback, but a lot of these do make sense. The problems with Kaiser are the increases to Dragon Slash were relatively bad. Giga Slasher on its own without Wing Beat is lower than most Warriors, especially if you consider their already high Total Damage. That Sword Strike buff is pretty significant though, as it is pretty weak compared to other classes multi-target I believe.

Not too sure about some of the Evan buffs though, given their already high %/s at those levels. Maybe they were having issues reaching the same efficiency because of the lower base % on skills? And dat blaze buff

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Well I know with Evan training to 100 is just horrendous. The mob skills are so ineffective and unreliable since they only hit one time generally or have a terrible range(thrust). Giving them a damage buff in that regard is wise, to compensate I suppose.

Yeah, I understand the kaiser buffs a bit better now, thanks.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Ah right. That makes a lot more sense. Dragon Thrust has a spam delay(?) and Fire Breath has a charge up so they can justify those buffs too, since they're relatively equal to the Mage counterparts. Blaze on the other hand

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

I'm pleased with them giving a justification for balancing changes, and hope they keep doing this in the future.

IMO, they should first fix the balance between classes up to 4th job, before even thinking of releasing 5th job. If the foundations are weak, 5th job will be built on sand.

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Demon Impact
    Changed - damage (330 --> 405)

I came

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

What the crap at Blaze getting 1.64x stronger. And Kaiser's getting rebuffed?

I'm surprised Nexon remembered Mikhails existed.

Phantoms, Arans, and Luminous though, lawl.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Dragon Thrust doesn't have a spam delay in GMS idk about KMS
    Fire Breath doesn't charge either ever since that patch a billion years ago where they changed Blaze into a mobbing skill.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Still better than what GMS has IMO... ._."

14. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Now imagine how mechanics feel, still being incapable of doing decent damage at any boss that requires mobility, along with not being able to climb ropes while training/pqing/etc.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Pirates suck.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

Omg I need that beard acc.

17. Electron Male

IGN: Phatnom
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 214
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Synergy
    Alliance: Labylicious
    england

Awesome Phantom buff there

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.490 Typical Generic Patch

I can tell you, any conversation regarding Aran I have, even with KMS, draws back to the gender issue.
    People simply aren't taking the class seriously at this point....

19. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

More like Donkey. They could have done better with the placement of those ears in my opinion. They are too far down the side of the head.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The one thing people seem to not realize about Kaiser is they're only strong when they have 3 Wingbeats at 100% uptime, otherwise they're really weak.