Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

You should update thresh codes, they are already both used on every region.

2. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

Ok, since we have so many guests registering just for this thread. Don't post in the thread asking for codes and stop telling OP what to do. Warnings and infractions from this point on.

3. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

LOL Wut? He asked to us to please tell him when codes are used. Tell him "Change/Updates the codes" Shouldn't be wrong.

4. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

Did you read his post?

5. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

In retrospect, "HERE U GO GUESS THIS CODE BYE" wasn't the best way to give these codes out.

EDIT: In the meantime, I have prepared a handy guide to Southperry for all of our new members:

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

Maybe I shouldn't have done this here. Just wanted to feel good by giving free stuff but I'm thinking otherwise now.

7. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

Well next time you should just ask people who are already on the Lol Ign list to pm you for a code. This goes for everyone who wants to give out free codes and etc, I feel it would be a good way to give it to people but at the same time not draw randoms. And if people start signing up just to be on the list, feel free to answer with a "do I know you?" =3

Don't feel bad or anything, you wanted to give codes away and that's what you did. If you're worried about hungry randoms getting free codes, Loose and maybe some other sp'ers got a code anyway.

I totally bandwagon'd that pomegranate all the randoms thing lol

8. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

By the way, skin codes that start with WW are worldwide and work in every region, I think.

9. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

It was okay, also my brother loves you for the Hecarim code, he loves it. But, why don't public the codes in a members only type of thread next time (Or it doesn't exist in SP?), and if it's only limited to Eos or others, I think that you could just send the codes to them to make the only members post like the one asking about the status of maple.

So, Anyways, thank you very much for the two codes.

10. Default Re: [GIVEAWAY] Skin Codes for EU/LATIN

So then they register. Problem not necessarily solved.

I'm not entirely sure Eos cares that much. XD