Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Cash7 IP Ban, help please!

Hi everyone!

So today I logged onto too many accounts (logged onto my boyfriend's mules, friend's mules, and my own mules) and got IP banned getting the attendance stamps.

I've searched several threads on Basilmarket for any helpful comments, and *NO SURPRISE* almost everything was unhelpful. I submitted one of those tickets for an IP unban appeal already, but I would like some additional like IP changing? I searched Google and I found them all to be too complicated for me to understand, so I was hoping if any of you guys can dumb it down for me. Any other additional helpful comments would be great too!

I know I should've been careful about logging on too many accounts.

2. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: IP Ban, help please!

This still happens to people?
    Nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeexssssssssssssoonnnnnnnnn.
    I don't think we're allowed to give information on changing IP addresses.

3. Default Re: IP Ban, help please!

What did you tell nexon? :S
    'Hi, I got IP banned cause I logged onto too many accounts to farm the attendance event.' Doesn't sound promising...

4. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

@Bomber: That's a shame. Any other helpful comments would still be great though. :P

@DavyJonesx: I told them I live in an apartment complex and a lot of people play Nexon games... I'm not sure how that's going to play out.
    Ohwell! Haha.

5. Default Re: IP Ban, help please!

Why would you not be able to? It's not like she's asking for information on how to hack or something.

Simply call your ISP and request a new one, or unplug your modem from the wall for half a day (or even 24 hours just to make aaaabsolutely sure.)

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

My bad then. ._.

7. Default Re: IP Ban, help please!

Release DHCP on router then power off router and modem for a minute or two then reboot them both.

Or call your ISP.

8. Default Re: IP Ban, help please!

Bomber's actually right.

Proxies/Bypasses
    Point Value: Post deletion
    We do not support or condone the usage of proxies to bypass Nexon's game level IP filtering. Topics created asking for ways to achieve this will be closed and/or removed.

Admission to using such means itself is not a crime, but explaining how, or asking how, are both illegal topics and should be avoided.

*Note by extention this rule also covers asking for things like a KSSN or other bypasses to play a locale you are explicitly forbidden from playing.