Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Media Celebrates Public Execution of Mother

It's unfortunate that sometimes people have to die, but after all efforts have been exhausted, it's the only answer left.

pomegranate happens.

2. Default Re: Media Celebrates Public Execution of Mother

Your town is not the capital of your country.

3. Default Re: Media Celebrates Public Execution of Mother

That's a whole other story. I'll try to explain the best I can.

You'd be surprised how much people have been going after that. That's not the common people, that's the people on the top, who got their place mostly from that time. I bet a fair ammount of the ones there got their positions from favours with people fairly responsible. In fact a judge who tried to do so, was relegated from his place.

I'd even go as far as saying that our democracy is just a clown party, with all of the two main candidates being part of the "same" party, under two names.

And yet nobody does nothing. That's another fairly bad thing about our country. I've started to think nobody feels anymore. But still, my point about the thread isn't only present in our country, most other countries in Europe feel the same way about police shooting.

Oh, and yeah, our government isn't the best at being trustful either. In a city called Valencia, there was a fatal accident. Somehow, ALL evidence was lost/burned, etc, even emergency copies, and no resposibles were found. They even tried to CHANGE THE NAME OF THE STOP WHERE IT HAPPENED. THEY HAD THAT NERVE. Later, it was found that it was in fact prepared to hide evidence. And now, they've managed to make people forget it again.

When you get bombarded by crap so much, you end up trying to fix everything, find out it's too much for you, and then resign.

Spain is no example to follow in THIS matter. I better make that clear before you think I'm defending my country as the best in the world.

I doubt it'd happen any different in Madrid, either.

4. Default Re: Media Celebrates Public Execution of Mother

Thank you whoever changed the thread title. Felt like I was freaking reading Fox News.

Evidence?