IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Can't believe we don't have one of these yet.

Here is mine:

To scan the QR code, go to the secret PC in your secret base:
    • go to "Manage QR Code patterns"
    • "Find a Secret Base"
    • Press yes
    • Scan the image!

To set up your own QR code, make up your base/team ect as you want it, then:
    • go to "Manage QR Code patterns"
    • "Share a Secret Base"
    • Your QR Code will be generated
    • Then you can add a message saying "Sup peaches" or something or "Save to SD Card"
    • Save it to your SD card, then save and exit the game, turn off your 3DS and remove the SD card, plug it into your laptop/computer whatever and upload it to an image sharing site or something (I used Gyazo)

I hope to add some of you guys to my base! (so I can get rid of these random losers)
    (I wish there was a way to upload these directly to Miiverse or something, it's a bit of a hassle. Miles ahead of record swapping though, that pomegranate was a nightmare)

2. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Here's the QR code to my base, it's not the best but w/e.

3. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Only thing not 100% done is my team.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

For those who want to train on level 100 Blisseys that have Healing Wish (automatically kills itself), look here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/com..._bases_thread/

5. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

@Crowhogan33;... I think your Secret base is in the same spot as Ramzos o-o. When it read the code, it said it couldn't load your QR code cause it said it's apparently occupied by him.

Anyway, there's a few ways you can go about sharing the QR code to your secret base without having to remove your SD card.
    1 - After generating the QR code and saving the image to your SD card, you can use the 3DS web browser, login to your Gmail account, compose a message with an attachment (clicking on attachment will let you browse the screenshots currently found on the SD card), and send the message to yourself. You can open it on any computer and upload the image to an image sharer site.

2 - You can also do a Game Sync update from the PSS when you have finished setting up your base, and log onto the global link (your profile>Secretbases) website using OR/AS as the game card. All the details of your secret base, including the location, your Pokemon team, QR code, etc will be listed there. Of course, if you want to keep your profile hidden, you can just crop the QR code image.

Secret bases are nifty, but I don't like the limits on furniture pieces you can place in a single base. Aside from that, I think the only thing that annoys me the most is having to manually scan the QR code. Animal Crossing:New Leaf did it better when it came to reading QR codes as it auto-detects when the image is properly aligned as opposed to manually pressing A and getting it to fail to read each time.

Anyway, mine's not the best either. But here you go.
    Last edited by Kubi; 2014-12-07 at 11:08 PM.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ah yeah I noticed that too. I couldn't add his because it said we had bases in the same spot :P

And thanks for the info, I kinda thought it might show up on the PGL, but I forgot to check.

7. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Oh, I'll probably redo my base soon anyways, that was just the spot I liked when I made it last week. At least now we know what happens when two people have the same spot.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

whelp, guess i gotta go and beat the game now, secret bases were my favorite part of the game and now we can secret base with anyone

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Will work on my base more after I get home for break, haven't been able to play due to exams.

10. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Was waiting for such a thread to pop up on southperry. Here's the QR code to my secret base~

11. Default Re: ORAS Secret Base sharing thread

Im boring and mine is in the default tree spot cos i havent taught anyone secret power to carry round with me.

also had to upload it from 3ds image share to facebook to post this cos my computer doesnt have a card reader :|