1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default [King Of Crowns] Sentence Scramble

Ok for the new quest Sentence Scramble, it seems I have run into an issue and was wondering if I am confused on what I am supposed to do or if it is an error on Nexon.

As you can see for the quest i need " EOS TOWER 93rd FLOOR RESIDENT". Well if I go by the yellow crowns I can obtain, that isn't one of the options. All the other crowns are on the list, it is only the yellow crown list. Thank you for any input on this.

2. Default Re: [King Of Crowns] Sentence Scramble

It's under known issues:

Some of the crowns for ‘King of Crowns’ are displaying an inaccurate name when viewing the ‘Sentence Scramble’ event.
    Note: The crowns are still functional, and the Sentence Scramble event is still able to be completed. The following names are:

‘Red Nose Pirate Den Resident’ is ‘Red-Nosed Pirate’
    ‘Eos Tower 93rd Floor Resident’ is ‘High Tower Hoodlum’
    ‘Gelmer’s Research Lab Staffer’ is ‘Gelmer’s Assistant’
    ‘Korean Blood Sausage Aficianado’ is ‘Wurstmacher’

3. Default Re: [King Of Crowns] Sentence Scramble

You need not even arrange the Crowns on top of your head to complete the quest, once you receive all the correct Crowns the quest will notify you that you have completed it.

4. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: [King Of Crowns] Sentence Scramble

Sure enough, i am just amazed that this had made the KNOWN ISSUES the same week the quest was released, but it took me 3 weeks of posting on Nexon Forum Bug report about Shadow Empress before they acknowledged it.