Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Welcome to the forum :)

I believe the 3 pokemon there have been confirmed fake already unfortunately. I'm not 100% sure on all 3 of them though, everything is a mess right now, rumours flying around everywhere.

2. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

In the video, the pictures of the last forms of the starters were just random art used for the video. Also, froakie's evolution had another name, called Frogue (frog + rogue). This follows the the frog + word nameing scheme, which makes me hope that it's real and that greninja is a fakey. At the same time, this dude didn't give any pictures for their last forms. If people aren't allowed to leak images till october something, I feel like most wouldn't leak it, and I'm also holding on to that as hope that most of this stuff are just amazing attempts and fooling us. :(

3. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Binacle? More like the Diglett of the Sea. Maybe Doduo would be a better comparison. Eventually Trinacle? I stopped at Yellow, so I don't have anymore recent references.

4. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

That Torchic animation is pineappleing adorable.

I'm starting to get a bit worried now. But maybe, just maybe, even if these screenshots, GIFs, and videos are real, that the info presented is not. I will be EXTREMELY upset if there is only a handful of new Pokemon and zero end-game. It's just so unlike Nintendo to take a step forward with the Pokemon IP and then two steps back.

Also, with those recent pictures, anyone find it strange that there are two separate Hawlucha pictures, each one has the Hawlucha name, but they look different? Not saying they're fake, but that's odd. For all I know, since it's based on a luchadore, perhaps there are multiple versions with different "masks/faces/designs", who knows.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

The pokemon looks exactly the same in all 3 pictures to me. Just from different angles/different parts of it's animation.
    The only questionable part in my opinion is the slightly darker colouring in the first picture. and that can be chalked up to lighting.
    Spoiler

6. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

I suppose you're right. The third up close shot just kinda took me for a loop from the different perspective. Looked different at first.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm taking everything in this thread as fake unless nintendo themselves post it because there's plenty of people with skill and free time to make anything, that said and for the sake of arguing though...

couldn't that be the name of the pokemon in a different "area", like charizard's french name being dracafeu, or klang's being "clic"

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Trust fan-art to make questionable things look better:

9. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Greninja doesnt fit with the two others though. Where did the black spots go? The bubbles? His ears suddenly becoming pointy. What the pineapple is the pink scarf? His tongue?

10. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

11. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

I hate this thread because nothing should be confirmed until Nintendo leaks it/October 12th, and I hate fakemon leakers.

That said, Hawlucha is cool.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

More rumours:
    Spoiler

It all sounded good until he mentioned the event legendaries. How would he have seen them? afaik, we only knew about Meloetta/Keldeo/Genesect because the game was hacked.

13. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Aside from this list probably being fake...

Heat Rotom

14. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Please be true, I want this pokemon so bad. Nintendo, if not make it real for Gen 7 pls.

15. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Aww, a little volcano :')

Kind of expected the entire Gardevoir line to be part fairy, or at least Kirlia.

16. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Still waiting for a corgi pokemon >:C

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Maybe if the next region is based on England.

(which it totally, totally should be.)

I'd actually love a Corgi female-only line that becomes like the Queen of England in it's final evo.
    Do it Gamefreak.

18. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Probably meant mawile, but still no

Why would they strip mawile (and marill) of their second types?

Anyways, in this video we see some more fakemons, but at 3:40 we see how easy it is for someone to just photoshop a pokemon and make it look real, so with that and the fact that someone else tried to leak ANOTHER water starter in its last form, I'm just gonna ignore most pokemon rumors, especially ones with such pomegranatety quality like the greninja.

Also at 2:20 it could be the ice whatever wolf pokemon, except this has red eyes. Maybe a gender difference, maybe shiny on one of them or maybe fake (gonna believe that too).

Man, I'm so on edge now only because the greninja rumor came with the no post game rumour, and because of that I have to just believe it and most other "leaked" info is fake, which kinda sucks the fun out of the "rumour/leak sharing" part of the game's release, which I always kinda enjoyed. :(

Oh well, got pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity to hold me till pokemon is out, so w/e

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The part about the fairy retypings is just very bad wording. they meant the Cleffa line all become pure fairy. Obviously the other pokemon mentioned wouldn't become pure fairy, even fake rumour starters aren't stupid enough to retcon official announcements.

and in regards to the obnoxious grinning mammal pokemon:

20. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

An updated list of trademarked Pokémon, which can mean some of these will receive Mega Evolutions.

Bold = Confirmed

The rest is all Unova Pokémon. The only one that isn't on the list that's confirmed is Garchomp.

What do you guys think?