IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

A Nintendo thing I think. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was possible in X and Y.

Not even sure where the word "tournament" came from. maybe it's a lost in translation thing, and they are just going to show a Wi-fi battle (likely)

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Possible new pokemon

EDIT: It's fake.

you can see where the background is photoshopped out.
    Sorry @Dredragon! :(

3. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Would totally use that, nintendo pls

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Can't be arsed reformatting this set of rumours. So here's a link:
    Possible Spoilers

A lot of things on there are actually already confirmed, including that Rhyhorn is the first rideable pokemon.

The leaker corrected himself on one thing: he meant no Gen 6 pokemon are getting mega-evolutions, not Gen 5. (but we knew this already)

5. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Sounds delicious!

basically this too

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

New (potential) pokemon spotted!
    Hawlucha, Fighting/Flying

Looks very convincing. The design, name and inspiration are all very legit sounding. A flying luchadore bird? it's kickass.

Then there is this, which i'm not sure about:
    Spoiler

and some rumours related to these leaks:
    Spoiler

7. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

hope the challenge part is kinda true so i dont speed though the game..

8. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Please be false...that froakie evo looks gross ._.

9. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Man, I hate the last few weeks before a Pokemon's game release, what with all the attempts to convince people of fake information. I'll never understand that.

Regardless, though, I hope Hawlucha is real (even though that's a dumbass name) because I've always wanted a Flying/Fighting dual-Type, and besides, I really like the idea and concept behind the Pokemon.

However, one of the rumors that came with Hawlucha strikes me as odd. I just can't fathom Nintendo not putting a lot of time into the post-game. This is the first Generation that takes everything into full 3D, supposedly you can catch every Pokemon ever as a way to reconnect with the early Gen fans (if this is true, that is), there are Mega Evolutions, and with all these aspects, how could Nintendo not make the post-game just as good as the main campaign? There is so much they could do. I dunno, I just can't imagine them skimping out like that. It'd piss off so many people.

10. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

This. Also, the froakie evo looks KINDA fake, but honestly can't tell. There has been post game since like plat version (I think, if not then hgss started it), them not including it will be really odd, especially with how much hype this game has gotten.

Hopefully they aren't saving it till the next version, but maybe they didn't have enough time. e.e
    I'd rather just believe what they're saying is fake, even though it goes against what people would want with that piece of information which would make you think they're telling the truth + some other valid sounding points...

tl;dr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

"There is only 70 new Pokemon and X and Y has practically no end-game" I refuse to believe any of this. That is pure bullpomegranate. That would mean basically every Pokemon we've seen already + a few legendaries is all the new Pokemon in the game. That's not even enough to fill certain routes with any new pokemon. In which case they should of called this BW3.

Flying is also almost just as blue as Water type in this picture. It should be more like a light purple. So I think that was a mistake by the person who created this image.

Also Greninja's naming pattern is very weird which is another reason I think it's fake. It's supposed to be Frog + rank. Or really anything that transitions well.. this doesn't.
    Frog (also a pun with croak) + Rookie = Froakie
    Frog + Brigadier = Frogadier
    Grenioulle + Ninja = Greninja

It's just a very random change. Grenioulle is french for Frog, and the only thing I can think of that even makes sense for Gren. And I don't think the leaker is playing the french version of the game because attacks and items wouldn't retain their english names. For example if he was playing French then Mystic Water would be Eau Mystique. I also don't see how his design makes much sense. Where did the bubble cloak go? Why is it gone? Why is his tongue suddenly long as pineapple? Where the hell did those paper airplane ears come from? If this is real I am no longer picking Froakie lol.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

The same guy also posted pictures of the overworld.
    Spoiler

Like it or not, these images seem legit.

Leh gods! another new pokemon

Binacle, Water/Rock

It's so uglyyy

13. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

I won't lie, I and most of my friends who were planning to get X and Y would be very upset if some of the things listed here are true, esp the 70 only new pokemon and no post game =/

Guess only tme will tell now.

14. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

What in the actual hell is that supposed to be? Honestly can't even tell.

15. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Oh god Binacle why. That had damned well better evolve into something awesome to be that. pineappleing. ugly.

@Pewsks; It's a barnacle. Bi (two) + Barnacle = Binacle. It's ugly. It's stupid. I don't care if it's resistant, it can go die in a fire.

16. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

I doubt nintendo would be stupid enough to remove end-game when they've repeatedly improved end-game with every gen.
    Or rather i HOPE they wont be that stupid.
    That'd honestly ruin the game for me since i enjoy getting to the end-game.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

It's a pie. with worms in it. :P

(of course it isn't, MasPan is correct)

18. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

Well it looks like Black and White's leftover s'hit scraps.

I don't know, I can't see how they could ever make this good. If anything I am now expecting Trinacle.
    Please GF just end this abomination at it's first stage. I've already seen enough.

19. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

20. Default Re: [SPOILERS] X and Y pre-release Leaks and Rumours thread

I was looking for a rumor roundup and I found this. What do you think of the pokemon in this video?
    (ps i'm new to the forum, hi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87HIc9ku7o