Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Last Call: Let's Save MapleStory

This bit doesn't make much sense considering it came from / went back to Aurtax, who is here, and is talking to us.
    Granted he's not in the same position as Girasol was, but it's still more than Hime ever did.

The rest of it is a fair opinion. That part just seemed an odd rationalization.

2. Default Re: Last Call: Let's Save MapleStory

That's fair.

3. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Last Call: Let's Save MapleStory

It's funny, you are missing the entire point of an organized proposal. No one is "e-mailing me." The concept was to bring people together to create something solid and focused instead of posting comments upon comments arguing with each other and insulting each other while bumping posts that actually had something meaningful to contribute as I saw frequently in other threads on various MapleStory fan sites.

I'm not expecting to have some magic solution by doing this and I don't expect it to solve anything. It's merely something to try to say it was tried and get some of the people at Maple News to contribute as well. If you don't want to contribute or think this is a stupid idea or a waste of time - that's completely fine. You are entitled to your opinion. But I what I really view as the least productive thing that I can do would be arguing with you, someone who clearly has already made his mind up about this idea, just for the sake of arguing.

I know what I'm trying to accomplish, whether it fails or whether it succeeds doesn't really matter to me. At least I'm trying.

I hope tearing people down serves you well in the future.

Savage

P.S. This thread is now closed. It's not serving its original purpose, clearly.