Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

spoiler fgt

Why the f'ucking hell does he want to bone his sister. I mean, c'mon. Is wincest seriously the tone for this?

2. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Too deep for you.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

4. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Then explain. Because apparently it isn't for you.

5. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

I mean, you should have gotten that from the title...
    Read the light novel. They sleep together (at least twice)

Also, Kuroneko's ideal world is where the 4 of them (Kirino, Kuroneko, Kyousuke and Saori) live together as best friends for all eternity and reincarnations. If you read the light novel, you find out that Ayase and Kuroneko know that Kyousuke and Kirino love each other before they confess, and they confess to Kyousuke anyways, even though they know they will be rejected. Also, in the LN, Kirino is much more ero, she thinks of everything Kyousuke says in a perverted maneter, and she wants him to do things to her. Actually, most of the girls are a little more ero in the LN. Ayase tries to strip Kyousuke.

Kirino GIFs

6. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

It takes quite a while to explain what is actually going on, but I'll try. Contrary to popular belief, Manami is not the bad guy, she was legitimately concerned for him and wanted to make him a better person; as a child, Kyousuke was for some reason her crush even though he had no attributes she would actually be attracted to (first of many examples of the author's terrible storytelling), so she wanted to steer him toward her instead of his sister or anyone else. This is where pomegranate goes wrong for her. Kyousuke is legit retarded, like, full on socially inept and unable to respond properly to any communication with others in the correct way; every time she tries to push him to do something, he does the exact opposite. Kirino isn't much better, which is my main reason for saying oreimo ended as it should, with neither of these idiots ever allowed to reproduce, and neither of them able to pineapple up anyone else's lives but their own; the real "loser" would have been the person Kyousuke actually started dating. Anyway, Kyousuke as a child is an insensitive little ass which for some reason everyone likes to say is "super Kyousuke"; he solves all of his problems by brute force without thinking anything through, which at times even causes severe injuries to his classmates. Kirino's increased attraction to Kyousuke starts when one day he decides to run off in the rain without her while she tries to chase him, leaving her all alone in the dark and the rain crying; she then goes to see Manami, who pomegranates on her dreams in a lovely fashion, and Kirino distances herself from Kyousuke.

That's the backstory of this; to explain the rest, first I'll say that, over the timeskip, Kyousuke has become less of a superass, giving him time to focus on becoming a better retard, thus making him even harder for anyone to deal with than before. Throughout the series, many people try to change him, and each time he does the exact wrong thing, probably due to the ramping brain damage his peach sister has caused him. He meets another socially inept loser named Kuroneko, who dates him for a while before randomly breaking up with him, then getting mad when he comes back and tells her he doesn't love her anymore. He meets a peach friend of his peach sister who is into bondage and goes yandere for him for no reason by the end of the series, another example of the author's terrible storytelling. He meets a weirdo who has nicknamed herself "vagina" at comiket, who at the end of the show randomly confesses to him, yet another example of terrible storytelling by the author. He meets a little girl that cosplays as an idol and wants to be famous, he helps her quit smoking, then she confesses to him and he turns her down, which leads to the only good breakup in the series where she basically tells him "when I'm famous you'll be sorry, papayagot". At the end, Manami confronts Kirino and Kyousuke, has a fist fight with Kirino (and beats the dogpomegranate out of her), then confesses to Kyousuke. Kyousuke says no, Manami threatens to tell his parents; he breaks down and begs her not to, and as she looks down at him with a look of disgust and frustration, she realizes she has wasted half of her life pursuing this pansy papayagot when in reality he has no redeeming qualities. Most likely cursing the pomegranatety author of this plot-hole filled nightmare, she leaves and cuts all contact with the two of them. Oh yeah, and Kirino and Kyousuke get married and kiss, don't have sex, then break up and go back to being normal siblings, well, normal except for the creepy pact they've made where neither can ever get a girlfriend/boyfriend. THE END

7. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Er, no. He met Saori at the Otaku Girls Unite offline meeting. And Bajeena is a reverence to quattro bajeena from Gundam.

8. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

DETAILS

It sounds like vagina, so it's pineapplein' vagina.

9. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

10. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Takes a lot of skill to undo those twintails without touching them.

11. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

So, im not going to go too indepth but:
    Kirino and Kyousuke were messed up since they were kids. Kirino was a huge brocon. Kyousuke was kinda a siscon, he did love to show of to Kirino a lot. Manami thought their relationship was strange, and tried to put them back on a normal path. Ironically, this ends up backfiring much later. Because of Manami, Kirino becomes obsessed with siscon eroges. Them eroges are what start to rebuild the broken relations, but in a much too perverted way. Kyousuke returns somewhat to his old self, where he tries to help everyone out, although he focuses on Kirino. However, this time he realizes he can't do everything through sheer will or force. He tries to talk things out more and mediate. Saori become a great ally to him, someone he can count on ad rely on for advice. Kyousuke, who never was that popular and didn't have too many friends, starts to become friends with Kirino's friends and grow closer to all of the ladies. The reason most of the girls fall for him is because he is such a great big brother. He is kind and caring, puts up with all their pomegranate, and even hurts himself for their sake.

Kirino was always a huge brocon, she just hid it better as she grew up. She went from being all deredere for Kyousuke to becoming very tsuntsun. While Kyousuke might have been a slight siscon, during the cold war he never really cared too much for Kirino. He tries to make up for this by helping Kirino and goes above and beyond. All those siscon ergoe eventually got to him though.

Manami might not be evil (till the end), but she is bad, and quite stupid. She was Kyousuke's best and childhood friend. She of all people should have understood him the best. How thick headed and slow he is, how he doesn't understand girls generally, all of that. She cares for him, and likes him, but doesnt really do anything about it. The whole thing would have turned out much differently if she had just confessed to him earlier. Instead, she waits till it is much too late, when she knows that Kyousuke is going out with Kirino. If she was going out with him before, none of it could have really happened. Also, she tries to influence things from the background. She befriends all of Kirino's friends (Ayase, Kanako, Kuroneko), and tries to influence them all.

Look at the title. It is kind of right there. Yeah, incest is the tone for "this", My little sister can't be this cute. What the hell did you expect?

12. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

A little sister that tries to romance her brother because she's a brocon. Though the MC ignores her and does stupid sh'it and ends up ignoring all females including the sister with the brocon issues.

13. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Spoiler

Did someone call Char Aznable Fanboy

14. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Reading about this feels uncomfortable AF because my little sis and I are practically in the same age-range ._.

Does anyone who likes this even have a younger sister?

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

do you want to go there?

do you REALLY want to go there?

16. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

DO YOU?

im sorry im just questioning this shows target demographic

17. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

But no really:
    Spoiler

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

malthe hit the nail in the head with a freaking sledgehammer. the target demographic seems to be people without sisters (and people with siscon complex, wether aware or not)
    don't fall in that last category bro, there's no going back once you go black siscon

19. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

You could probably also throw some Westermarck Effect in there to explain it.
    But i doubt that the author thought of that when writing the story.
    Then again, the characters were probably also too old for it to apply to them anyway.

20. Default Re: Someone explain this Oriemo sh'it to me

Or just: