Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Choose your own Story

There are a sufficient number of tropes already present or that I can foresee being present to pique my interest. It's a shame I didn't get in on the fun earlier. Attention Level: Rapt.

2. Default Re: Choose your own Story

Sorry for the tardiness I had some ideas floating around and I think you'll all like this.

+------------------+

You decide to chase after the girl in white. Though you're hungry as all hell you're interested in that white girl, maybe she'll make you a hero sandwich? Anywho, you chase the female in white until you were dragged into an alley. "Why are you following me? What's your problem huh?" She stares at you with her blank rainbow colored eyes and you can hardly speak a word. "I-i was wondering why the hell you were standing in the street for!" You exclaimed loudly. She raises her eyebrows in shock. She honestly didn't expect him to do this for her, or even chase after her. But she smirks a little and begins to have ideas float in her mind. "Okay then, since you're such a good boy, you deserve a reward~☆." Your eyes widen as she slowly moves to your lips, but then she makes a straight detour from your lips to your neck and bites deep into it. Your vision goes grey and your perception goes out of wack. The color spectrum splits and you black out.
    When you re-awaken you are laying on a tin bed with the lady in white, with her top nearly dyed in red. For some reason you have no clue how you arrived here. Her eyes open and she rolls on top of you. You're not sure what to do, you look at her blankly and she smiles mischviously at you. "H-hey uh. This is sexy and all, but. Why the hell am I here and what the hell did you do to me? Was that my reward? Getting drugged out my ass? I don't even know you're name!" She laughs at what you said like a joke. "Hrm. My name is Alana. And just so you know, I gave you the best gift of all~ Loyalty to me and to be my eternal servant~☆." As she touches your face lovingly. She lifts herself up and off the bed and begins looking at you with a stern face. "W-what?" You question her quick change in face. "I'm waiting on you to bathe me. What else would I be waiting on?" You sigh. You can't believe she's doing this to you. Then again it's already dark outside and you're still hungry.

+-----------------+

3. Default Re: Choose your own Story

Options:
    [ ] Bathe Alana, the lady in white.
    [ ] Say f'uck you and leave. You're still hungry as f'uck.
    [ ] Custom

4. Default Re: Choose your own Story

[Custom] Ask her just who (or what) Alana is, and why she bit your neck.

Like hell I would bathe that skank.

5. Default Re: Choose your own Story

[Vote] Bathe Alana, the lady in white.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Choose your own Story

Going with zerard

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Choose your own Story

[x] Custom (Knowing that you're hungry as heck, you decide to go to her fridge to get some food. However, there's only a piece of bread covered in moss in there. Desperate, you decide to take it but Alana comes by, snatches it, eats the bread, and yells at you for not helping her bathe. Your stomach growls 3x now.)

8. Default Re: Choose your own Story

[x] custom: Bathe her, and have hot, steamy, shower sex while you're at it.

9. Default Re: Choose your own Story

Closed tallying votes. Expect it in a few hours. Playing SCII