Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. Default Choose your own Story


    It's that time again. Were gonna make our own story. You choose the option (or make up your own when possible) and watch the story unfold depending on your choices.

    How to vote on choices:
    If there is an option available you must post like this as an example: [Vote] Beat her with a Toy Bat.
    Custom votes work the same way, if you want it to pass the others gotta go with your vote and vote like above.

    How to make a Custom Vote: [Custom] Slowly eat the Corn Cob while square dancing with a seal. (When you make the custom vote it will be set at 1 vote, others have to do [Vote] "your custom vote here".

    If the votes you make are generally the same I'll run them together, in cases of ties, I'll try to run them together and make them both happen if possible. Or have a tie-breaker if I can't decide. I'll try and update every 8-24 hours depending on how voting goes. This isn't a game, but more like a fun time.

    Sitback and enjoy the ride, make it fun, don't be a wimp.

    ps: ____ means indention.


    +----------------------+
    Cream Orange Days
    +----------------------+
    +----------------------------------+

    ____The sun set over the city which you live. The skies beam bright orange as you walk home from University. It was a day like any other, you walk with Jane, your long time friend, and Reggie, your friend who is dating Jane. You three talk about the events of the standard day until you reach a point in the city where you must split to return home. As you say goodbyes you walk down the road and at the next intersection you see a girl in a white gown, she stares blankly into the sky and looks over in your direction. You look at her eyes, an odd shade of orange that you've never seen a girl, hell, any girl in that reason. As you look at her, you hear a truck come down the road honking his horn. You don't have long till she's hit by the truck.
    ____"Oh sh'it what is she doing?!" You run out into the street and sweep the lady in white off her feet. You successfully have taken her to the other side of the street. "Hey!? You do know that you can't stand in the middle of the road like that! You'll be killed. You know people die if they're killed right!?" She seems ill responsive and looks at you. She raises her eyebrow and slaps your face. "D-don't you think that's what I might have wanted you idiot!" She pushes you off her and runs down the sidewalk crying. You think about chasing her, but you know it's getting late and need to get home soon.
    ____You decide to chase after the girl in white. Though you're hungry as all hell you're interested in that white girl, maybe she'll make you a hero sandwich? Anywho, you chase the female in white until you were dragged into an alley. "Why are you following me? What's your problem huh?" She stares at you with her blank rainbow colored eyes and you can hardly speak a word. "I-i was wondering why the hell you were standing in the street for!" You exclaimed loudly. She raises her eyebrows in shock. She honestly didn't expect him to do this for her, or even chase after her. But she smirks a little and begins to have ideas float in her mind. "Okay then, since you're such a good boy, you deserve a reward~☆." Your eyes widen as she slowly moves to your lips, but then she makes a straight detour from your lips to your neck and bites deep into it. Your vision goes grey and your perception goes out of wack. The color spectrum splits and you black out.
    ____When you re-awaken you are laying on a tin bed with the lady in white, with her top nearly dyed in red. For some reason you have no clue how you arrived here. Her eyes open and she rolls on top of you. You're not sure what to do, you look at her blankly and she smiles mischviously at you. "H-hey uh. This is sexy and all, but. Why the hell am I here and what the hell did you do to me? Was that my reward? Getting drugged out my ass? I don't even know you're name!" She laughs at what you said like a joke. "Hrm. My name is Alana. And just so you know, I gave you the best gift of all~ Loyalty to me and to be my eternal servant~☆." As she touches your face lovingly. She lifts herself up and off the bed and begins looking at you with a stern face. "W-what?" You question her quick change in face. "I'm waiting on you to bathe me. What else would I be waiting on?" You sigh. You can't believe she's doing this to you. Then again it's already dark outside and you're still hungry.

    +----------------------------------+
    Going to class. Will write the story when I get home. in about an hour or two.


    Op will be updated with the story as you choose the options that you go with.
    -mods don't combine the reserved post-
    Last edited by Derosis; 2013-09-22 at 02:40 AM.

  2. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    Voting Options:

    [2] Save her, princess style, and run her to the other side of the street with her in your arms.
    [0] Let the truck hit her, she's standing there like a dumb ass anyway.
    [1] Push her out of the way of the truck.

    Since this was a short opening, I'll be back in an hour or two.
    Last edited by Derosis; 2013-09-20 at 04:54 PM.




  3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

    Default Re: Choose your own Story


    [Vote]: Save her, princess style, and run her to the other side of the street with her in your arms.

  4. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    This Isn't jane but okay.

    Closed writing time.


    +-----------------------------------+

    "Oh sh'it what is she doing?!" You run out into the street and sweep the lady in white off her feet. You successfully have taken her to the other side of the street. "Hey!? You do know that you can't stand in the middle of the road like that! You'll be killed. You know people die if they're killed right!?" She seems ill responsive and looks at you. She raises her eyebrow and slaps your face. "D-don't you think that's what I might have wanted you idiot!" She pushes you off her and runs down the sidewalk crying. You think about chasing her, but you know it's getting late and need to get home soon.

    +------------------------------------+

  5. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    Choices:

    [2] Chase after the girl in white.
    [2] F'uck that b'itch I'm hungry.
    [0] Visit the grocery store and look at some nudes.
    [2] Custom (Make your own choice)
    Last edited by Derosis; 2013-09-21 at 03:30 AM.



  6. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    I see what you did there.


    [X] Chase after the girl in white.

  7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

    Default Re: Choose your own Story


    [Vote]: F'uck that b'itch I'm hungry. Will she make me a sandwhich?

  8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

    IGN: 9498
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

    Default Re: Choose your own Story


    [ ] Custom (You go to the middle of the street and look back towards the girl's direction. Suddenly a truck comes by and is about to hit you until Jane comes and pushes you away, killing her.)

  9. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    Will be closing at whenever I wake up in the morning. This will become a longer block of story so just go at it. @Nion; lmao

  10. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    I hope she is not tsundere...

    I'll go with Nion's custom too. I like it.


  11. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    Guys. Seriously. I said to use the [Vote] thing for a reason so I can just easily tally them together.

  12. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    [Vote] Visit the grocery store and look at some nudes.


  13. Default Re: Choose your own Story


    but..but..the internet.

  14.  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •