1. Default Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

I'm intend to get rid of Spielgelman's Mustache and use a perm face accessory instead. Currently I have 2 choices: Wise Branch Tree (lvl 10 one) and Mystic face accessory (lvl 105). Their base stats is not as good as Mustache but their perm, plenty of upgrade slots and unique pot can easily beat that mustache one. Since we will get 2 unique pot scrolls so both might be succeed, however, if only one pass, which equip I should apply to? Will lvl required of each item affect to its potential even when I use that scroll?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

The level of the item determines what its potential can be like.
    A level 10 item, when unique, can only reach 3% mainstat per line. A Unique level 105 item can get to 9% mainstat per line.
    Therefore, use the Unique potential scroll on the Mystic face accessory.

3. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

It is fairly obvious right? It should be common knowledge by know that potential tier is based on equipment level. There is no way a clean branch nose potential could beat the mystic face accessory line for line.

4. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

If it was a possibility I'd say go with a level 40 Branch Nose, but those are pretty much nonexistant now.. lower potential tier but fully tradeable so you could resell it later, but if you have to choose between tier 1 and tier 3, definitely go with the Mystic one. Level 10 Tree Branch Nose would only be worth investing in if you're only scrolling and not cubing (aka for low level/alt characters).

5. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

lvl 105 mystic face at rare beats lvl 10 branch at unique lol

Probably won't be needing a potted lvl 10 branch on any char.

6. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

Mystic Set isn't bad too, but the slot count is low for the accessories, so in terms of total WA/MA it might be a little under godly-scrolled gear. However, I don't know many other high-level accessories... Rising Sun is one of the rarer ones.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

But RS face has no slots at all.

8. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

Because it has a high base WA to being with. Its advantage is its high level, which is good for cubing. I'll just note that cubing to perfect lines is probably cheaper than scrolling it to perfection, for a similar outcome, but that is highly class-dependent too.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

You can't pot them lol

10. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

That was why I mentioned no slots, having nice stats sucks without potential. Sucks since RS looks the best to me for face accs. ):

11. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

OH CRAP really? Damn wasn't paying attention =.=

edit: Or maybe I confused it with the DB Mask... it has 0 slots, not no slots based on the SP Database...

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

I just know that having a higher tier grants more cap for each line. But I assumed that if we have epic/unique pot scroll, then that cap is similar for every equipment lvl, I dont know that even with unique tier a lvl 10 item is still meh, pretty odd xD
    Thank you guys

13. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

There is absolutely no difference, in terms of having the ability to potential an item, between 0 slots, no slots, and unlisted slots as a part of their base stats, according to the data. You cannot potential them unless they happen to be from a category that is an exception, those being secondary weapons or emblems, and technically the Crusader Codex, but you don't really potential that yourself.

14. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

That can't be potted either.

Not to be confused with the Reverse Dual Blade Mask, which does has slots and can be potted.

15. Default Re: Use Unique Pot Scroll on which one?

You might want to check the potential level tiers as well if you don't already know, it would be nice to know when you are unsure of what to potential as well. There is a big difference for each tier and greatly affects what you will get out of cubing.