Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00H9N/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

Philosophers Books...
    weren't those the ones that gave no-boom EE?
    ogod

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

Oh hey Nexon, thanks for being scumbags and intentionally putting empress shoulders into the boxes instead of where they pineappleing belong... FROM THE BOSS THAT DROPS THEM.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

Oh boy two different kinds of gach boxes *yawn*

Nexon: you don't understand. We weren't making enough money off people trying to scroll and cube them. So we had to find a way to make money off people trying to acquire them, too. Stop being so selfish, think about our needs for once.

5. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

Lol @ the boys over flowers reference

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

Still don't get why they put a Flame Wizard NX set and not a Wind Archer one...

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

this doesn't look like scrolls

also, is philosopher book the one that gives no boom AEEs? or was that something else, I can't remember :<

8. Default

Yeah, it's the same one.

Tommelise's Book looks silly since the prizes aren't nearly as good as the regular KMS ones IIRC.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

It's bothering me I can't find it. Where?
    Edit: Nevermind.

Nice updates, though disappointed about the shoulders.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

It's a good thing I just sold my 3line uniuque warrior shoulder for 3.5 bil...

Something tells me thisis gonna flood the market like the last gacha box event.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

I better get the rest of the nobooms I need to make up for no scrolls for at least another week

edit:
    philo books aren't even in CS yet

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

Now for the people who use these Books, are they actually worth it?

I know I'm not expecting root abyss gear every other book, but do some ofthe items you get justify the 2.6k cost? Seems like a mini marvel since it has 2 prizes instead of 1 for half the cost.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

They were quite good last time, with lots of worthwhile rewards.

On the other hand though, Nexon could have changed it and filled it with crap.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

I noticed the Tommelise’s Key for sale in a few shops before the maintanence. I don't know why they bother wasting time making new boxes and keys all the time. Seems like a real waste.

I don't think there ever was one was there? I think they only ever made an OZ and Hawkeye set. Typical Nexon to leave things half done.

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

That's correct. Each chief knight does have the dark version of their hats but that's it for completeness otherwise.

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Probably the same reason why Chaos RA is "bugged". Pft. I don't think they even have the Chaos RA in their bugs list even though that has been "bugged" for months. If this is intentional, I hope they know they're currently on a completely new level of rudeness and generally being a complete d!ck to the playerbase.

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

I'm sure they are aware of the on going issues in game and really anything is possible, I have felt for some time they're exploiting bugs with these on going cs events which give out Emp & RA equips. I think it is unfair to those who have spent a lot of cash enhancing their equips for such little return if any.

18. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

I'm sure it doesn't take all that long to fix drops. I guess the closest analog to this in the past is when they released familiars. If you guys remembered, back in October 2011, they released familiars and very few of them actually dropped in game. A little while later, it was either the same day or a few days later, they had a server check and added familiar drops to like, every monster.

It's been like, 3 months now, exactly, since Unleashed arrived and they still haven't fixed Chaos RA, Hard Magnus, Evo Empress, and Evo Cygnus Knights drops. Why exactly have they not fixed it, what's taking so long? For the first two, do they need to investigate whether or not people can actually kill them? Listing out bugs is fine and dandy, but unless they tell me exactly what goes into fixing specific bugs, I'm probably just gonna think the worst, especially if they keep tossing the drops into their next Gacha Box or Marvel.

19. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

At this point I'm 100% certain it's entirely intentional and they're trying to make another quick buck. What are the odds that every single end game boss doesn't drop the pomegranate they're supposed to drop? Chaos RA, hard magnus, Evo world bosses, every single PROFITABLE boss is "broken" at the moment, and Nexon is cashing in on that.

20. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 9/18 - 9/24

22 book run, got 11 A-rank nebs, and they're all +%MP or +7/8 STR/DEXINT/LUK.
    Seems like they rigged these books pretty badly...