Thread: Soul weapon

1. Default Soul weapon

Does anyone have a list of the passive effects for all soul weapons (fully charged effect, active ones suck)? By that I mean all the upcoming ones aswell, not just these:

Potential:
    Rock Spirit: +20 STR/DEX/INT, +50 LUK, +300 HP/MP, +10 All Stats
    Prison Guard Ani: +50 STR, +20 DEX/INT/LUK, +300 HP/MP, +10 All Stats
    Dragon Rider: +20 STR/DEX/LUK, +50 INT, +300 HP/MP, +10 All Stats
    Rex: +20 STR, INT, LUK, + 50 DEX, 300 HP/MP, +10 All Stats
    Mu Gong: +20 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +500 HP/MP, +10 All Stats
    Balrog: +10% STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +10% All Stats, 5% Attack/Magic Attack, +5% Total Damage, +10% Defense Ignored %, +10% Boss Damage
    Pink Bean: +10% STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +5% All Stats, 5% Attack/Magic Attack, +10% Total Damage, +10% Defense Ignored %, +10% Boss Damage
    Von Leon: +10% STR/DEX/INT/LUK, +5% All Stats, +10% Attack/Magic Attack, +5% Total Damage, +10% Defense Ignored %, +10% Boss Damage

Im mainly curious about the empress one, seeing how a lot of KMS players use that one instead of PB.
    And are these things hard to obtain outside of events?

Also Im aware that this list could be wrong, but thats all I could find through googling.

2. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Soul weapon

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=66255&title=KMS%201.2.193%20-%20Dawn%20Warrior%20Revamp%20and%20Colossus
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...anges%20&%20Co.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...201st%20Impact
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...1.2.197%20Zero

xerxes - 3 str/dex/int/luk 150 hp/mp 2 all
    nea - 4 str/dex/int/luk 180 hp/mp 2 all
    pianus? - 7 str/dex/int/luk 300 hp/mp 5 all
    zakum - 12 str/dex/int/luk 500 hp/mp 8 all 3 wa/ma
    hilla - 15 str/dex/int/luk 600 hp/mp 10 all 4 wa/ma
    arkarium - 18 str/dex/int/luk 700 hp/mp 10 all 4 wa/ma
    magnus, cygnus and murr murr - 24 str/dex/int/luk 960 hp/mp 15 all 6 wa/ma

I can't find the rest here

3. Default Re: Soul weapon

That seems rather low compared to the other effects (if my list is correct).

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1181810

From this thread your Rod were uncharged & had only 24 int, what stat did it give you once you reached 1000 souls? Only 960 hp/mp 15 all 6 wa/ma?

Im really confused with this system, but Im mainly looking for the total dmg/boss dmg that @HighOnMushrooms blog says you can have.

Lively (STR)
    Sleek (DEX)
    Wise (INT)
    Miraculous (LUK)
    Tough (HP)
    Strong (attack)
    Shiny (magic attack)
    Vivid (MP)
    Brilliant (all stats)
    Great (only applies to weapons over level 100, 1 of 8 stats is given)
    attack
    magic attack
    all stats
    HP
    critical chance
    defense ignore
    boss damage
    all skills level increase

As I can understand it, you will obtain one of the stats above depending on your luck, then again you will obtain 1 out of 8 great bonuses once its fully charged and if you get a terrible stat, or rather a stat you dont want to keep you have to use another scroll to test your luck again. Or am I totally wrong on this?

4. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

The stats of the soul is determined by the type of soul used, I used the wise cygnus soul so I'll have 24 int from it. The soul charge gains wa/ma up till 20 wa/ma and is enabled when you enchant your weapon.. It's separate from the stats of the souls
    When it reaches 900/1000, I would have 20 wa / ma from the soul charge itself

The first part is correct - The stats that you'll obtained is determined by the prefix of soul (lively/sleek/wise etcetc)
    Second part is incorrect - You don't get any of those stats when it's fully charged... Atleast, not in MSEA that I know of.
    Third part - You'll have to farm another 10 soul pieces to get a new soul and try your luck again if you didn't get the stats you want.. You can take out the soul that's inside your weapon, but it'll destroyed when you take it out, I think.

5. Default Re: Soul weapon

So since this seem to cap at 20 w.att, Im assuming that the boss should cap around 5 to 10% once its fully charged, if I ever come across that obviously. Guess it just means its another "keep trying till you get what you want" system.
    But the active abilities seem to suck HARD compared to passives, maybe pink bean is worth using, but the rest seems worthless to cast.

Have you tried to use a 2nd soul (obviously same type) for your weapon to see if you get something else than w.att as the 2nd passive stat?

6. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

the attack comes from the enchantment, not the soul. every weapon that is enchanted gets the same stats.. i haven't seen any other stats other than this.. which is both att and magic att. cygnus and magnus souls are probably the best already, you should get some kms-ers to confirm more though @_@

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Pretty sure you get only 10 attack and 0 sorcery resist if you have a empty enchanment.

8. Default Re: Soul weapon

What's Sorcery Resist?

9. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

@Even; mu gong gives 7 str/dex/int/luk according to my friend, so I'm assuming it would be the same as pianus's soul..

mu gong's soul also has a skill/buff that gives you 30% damage for 10s and a cd of 300s, requires 1000 soul charge
    edit : it can only be charged up till 15 wa, unlike cygnus which goes up to 20 wa

@above, i don't know lol