Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Take this a step further, an "unlockable class" you can get by doing all of Demon Slayer/Demon Avenger story line quests, then you get a new quest at 180, and you head back in time and stop your brother from becoming evil. You do some stuff, talking, fight of a weakened arky, you must have 1 free character slot, it be sorta like making a UA character, except its damien :3

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Sounds pretty fun. I'd like to read more, but beforehand, you should take this little "what if" to a more appropriate place.

3. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

i would of^ but starting an entire thread based on a comment someone said in another section of the forums just seems kinda bleh, and it really wasn't a suggestion for change in the game, i was just commenting on how to alter the suggestion Endgame posted to make it into a cooler idea, how people often discuss in maplestory discussion ideas on how to "fix" maple.

okay but enough off topic ness

4. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/6562103...l-webtoon-ch-4

Chapter 4 is out! The real truth is revealed! There will be one more chapter after this.

5. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Dafuq. Was it all an illusion Arkarium implanted into Damien's head?

Also, L> Damien and Demon battle vs. Arkarium, Final Destination-style. Seems all too fitting at this point, hope they bring some of this story over to the actual game.

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I don't know about you guys. But right now I have more hate for Gelimer/Arkarium than for the Black Mage himself lol. Poor Damian, I hope that Demon finds out the truth and explain it to his brother. Also, I think that Zero could save their mother with Rhinne's powers if they wish. You revive a woman for another powerful ally, I like that choice.

7. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/6755859...al-webtoon-ch5

Chapter 5 is out.

It seems that what Chicocl thought is correct, Damian needs Zero's help to save his mother, but Zero refuse to cooperate with them. Well, if they do not cooperate with them (aka becoming the transcendent of time of both worlds -Maple World and Pantheon) , their mum will be in great danger.

8. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

So, the way I see it, Darmoor is coperating with them, that would explain why magnus appears in kritias. If it's true, That means that The Black Mage is the trasncendent of light, Darmoor of life and Zero of time (for the fused world). If that's correct, why didn't they kill/Seal Alice, maybe it's because if they kill her, the Black Mage will still be the transcendent of 1 world, whereas Darmoor would be the one of two (aka 2x times more powerful), We know that Darmoor got the Transcendent of time of Pantheon (Because with her/his power he created the portal) but if they need the power of Zero to Kill/Seal the pantheon's trasncendent of time, that only means 2 things: They are going to betray Darmoor, so the Black Mage will always have the upper hand, or She/he escaped. I'm pretty sure now that the winter update will introduce a new Nova class looking for the transcedent of time from Pantheon but now the golden question is: Where is the Transcendet of light from Pantheon?, It should be the most central one in the Black Mage's plans.

This is very complicated... They set this like Demon will take care of Damien alone, so demons don't get in the fight. I hope that Demon turns Damien good, I really feel bad for him and he could tell us the entire Black Mage's plan.

9. Trump minus th money

Well, I'm not exactly sure of "when" you are talking about in regards to Alice, but, for one, she's an immortal so she can't be killed. As for sealing her...that was kind of the whole point of corrupting the Root Abyss.

As for Grandis' Transcendent of Light, Iona...no one has ever even seen Iona. Maybe Iona doesn't even actually exist.

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

I'm talking about her after Damien kills shinsoo to take her back, look at her in the comic, she is there talking to demian. So, Iona is the name. Well, the Black Mage is surely looking for Iona, he needs to kill/Seal Iona.

11. Trump minus th money

Well the Black Mage will have a tough time with that, since "only the lights of the sanctuaries can reach Iona". And since he discarded his Light...

12. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

The Transcendent of Time of Grandis no longer exists, that's why the Black Mage's commanders want Zero to be the transcendent of both worlds, it's easier to control one person (I guess two because lolZero) than two. And for the Transcendent of Life, they said they already had plans for who will become the Transcendent, it could be Darmoor but it might be just like a new commander, an old commander (Will?), hard to answer.

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Wait a minute, but if what Hillia says is true, then Zero should be, right now, the Transcendent of time of both worlds, because Grandis doesn't have a Transcendent of time anymore and the world itself was already fusing with maple world. The other thing is that maybe you need a world without transcendents at all (or that a world has one that other lacks and viceversa) in that case, He needs to kill/Seal Alice (and darmoor if he isn't the chosen one) to create a new Transcendent of Life. Anyways, this just means that the Maple-Grandis Alliance needs to protect 3 Trascendents (one of each kind preferably) to stop the worlds from fusing and making the wrong person more powerful.

Also, there is still Cygnus that we still don't know what she is..

14. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Wut. So was this basically just a rehash of the last quest for Zero but they added a bit of Demon and Damien into it?

Also surprised at Alice expressing concern for Damien even though he just killed Shinsoo and abducted her. Lolwhat.

And Damien's plan to save their mother really is to get Zero to turn back time? A little confused by that.

15. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Well she is the transcendence of life right? She wold be concerned about life. And it's Damien is being lied to anyway.

I guess if they reverse her time they can bring her back to the point before she died but the only issue with that is the fact that you cant mess with time past the point the seal was created on the BM. Unless their powers supersede this somehow it ain't gonna work.

http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/6755859...icial-webtoon-
    Spoiler

16. Default Re: The Backstory of Demon and Damian

Spoiler