1. Default Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-hero?ref=live

Seems like I joined the kickstarter bandwagon. Hate me if you wish.

I've heard of this game series before but I believe it to be one of those series with an obscure fanbase but a lack of popularity. From the looks of it, the gameplay and designs are very colorful and it's going to be a multiplatform game.

There are various prizes and goodies you can obtain by contributing a set amount. I plan to contribute, I have a thing for these sorts.

2. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Too many good looking games on Kickstarter this month.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I remember seeing someone who owned a copy of the original GBC game, and it was said to be worth almost $300.

This looks really sweet.

4. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

That game is that special, really?

5. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

It was one of the last GBC games put out. And it shamed some of the GBA titles at the time. Kinda wished I'd picked it up, but as I recall it was kind of a limited release anyway.

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Yeah, pretty much. There ended up being not that many copies released, so the game cartridge is pretty rare.

7. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I downloaded Shantae: Risky's revenge on my dsi, was a really fun game. Not sure if it was new or maybe a revamp of the gba games or what. Pretty sure there was another one on dsi but I forget if there was or not

8. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Checked out the 3DS shop after my last post. Found the original and Risky's Revenge for $5 and $12, respectively. So at least it's still officially available.

9. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I've just checked in Ebay, they weren't kidding. The original GBC version is real expensive!

10. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I would just like to announce that the game has reached it's 400k milestone.

11. Default Re: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

I can't wait to try this out. Unfortunately I didn't have any money to back this since I had spent it all on Mighty No.9 before I found out about this kickstarter.