Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Child of Light

Apologies for the double post.

New trailer! @Spadow

And our first glimpse at the older Aurora.

God this game looks incredible.

2. Default Re: Child of Light

The 30th.

Also I don't really use Amazon ever and I wanted to know if you guys thought this seemed legit?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Child-Light-.../dp/B00J04X9DM
    I can't really find any other way to pre-order the game and I want the deluxe edition stuff and yeah.

Edit: Jk it doesn't look like it can be shipped to the US anyway. So unless I find someone to ship it here for me it doesn't matter. Herp derp. :(
    I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

3. Default Re: Child of Light

hnnnnnnnnnng.

Just two more weeks, my precious.

4. Default Re: Child of Light

It's been a while since I was excited about a game. Can't wait.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    uk

Pre-ordering from Steam gives a "Light Aurora Customisation Pack"

Not sure when that was added, but I saw it today while pre-ordering the game. excited!

6. Default Re: Child of Light

PS3/PS4 players have their own exclusive pre-order pack. It includes the Golem as an additional playable character, an additional mission, an exclusive rune, and a rune pack. Everyone else gets the Light Aurora pack.

http://childoflight.ubi.com/col/en-U...now/index.aspx

7. Default Re: Child of Light

At least North America gets something from pre-ordering. It's not the Deluxe Edition, but okay.

8. Default Re: Child of Light

What the fudgesicle.

9. Default Re: Child of Light

I'm tempted to preorder both now oh glob.

10. Default Re: Child of Light

Making Of Part 3!

11. Default Re: Child of Light

I want this game so much, but I know if I get it when it releases that I won't study at all for exams ;w;.

12. Default Re: Child of Light

Hngggggggggggg... I can't wait to play this game. But I'm stuck between trying to pick which platform to pre-order from... IMO, the Playstation version has the better pre-order content, but my PC is built to perfection and could run it beautifully... dammit. This is pineappleing hard.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I was torn between the PC and Playstation versions, but ended up going with the PS3/PS4 pick. Totally hyped to start up the game tomorrow.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    uk

Dat narration. I love her voice.

Here's a review
    And another from IGN

It's pretty telling that the only negative point in both reviews is that the rhyming dialogue kinda dips in quality at some points.
    Really looking forward to playing this tomorrow.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Been playing the game for a couple hours on my PS4 and the combat system is pretty deep when you get really into it. I've already game over'd, but that's probably cause I'm playing on Hard Mode. Not a fan of having "Jump > Walking" in terms of movement speed.

16. Default Re: Child of Light

Are there different modes? I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition. The website where I pre-ordered it from says it's coming May 5. :/
    So I'll be visiting various game shops tomorrow.

17. Default Re: Child of Light

I ultimately decided on the PS4 version of the game and the Golem Pack (I felt that pre-order bonus was better ANDDDD it'll be nice to have something else to play on my PS4). Pre-ordered it an hour or two ago. I got a final tomorrow, so I have to study right now and take it in the morning, but once I get home, I'm gonna play the hell out of this game.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

There's Normal and Hard, both when starting a new game and within the options menu. The really nice thing is there's a "New Game+" option after you beat the game from what I've read.

EDIT: Only gripe I have so far with the game is you're limited to 2 active party members, which is a problem when one of them is the healer and you really can't swap them out without getting your ass beat in. At least that's how it seems to be in Hard mode, because the damage is relatively high.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2014-04-29 at 11:50 PM.