1. Default 3X from Marvel Machine

1. Can level 201+ players use the 3x exp card from the marvel machine?
    2. Where do you get those 1.5 exp boxes from other than the FM?
    3. When do you receive your glove if you made the appropriate ranking at the dojo?
    4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Thanks again for the help.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 3X from Marvel Machine

201+ players don't have exp cards usage restricted (if you have it, it won't work), they have purchase restricted (you can't get them in the first place). Far as i know only 2x cards from cash shop apply.

6 hour intervals starting from midnight. 12 AM PST, 6 AM PST, 12 noon PST, etc. For ever interval except for midnight, it's distributed ~12-14 minutes before the marker.

3. Default Re: 3X from Marvel Machine

3x cards from Marvel do not work on 201+ characters last I checked.

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

They should bring back those Ruby 1.5x exp cards that were in the CS a while back for an event. Make them last like 1 or 2 hours and allow 200+ to purchase so that way it's not like we're "leveling fast" with 2x or 3x cards but it still isn't excruciating to train.

5. Default Re: 3X from Marvel Machine

It's only excruciating at 220+ (arguably 230+, Lexy is still leveling faster than I used to at 17x); everyone's been spoiled for too long (including me).
    2-3%/hr at 21x's is perfectly reasonable if they want it to be like it was however many years ago. One-hitting xenon's should be able to get upwards of 6%/hr in the 21x's and that's plenty fast.

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Yeah, you bring up a valid point. I remember getting a 10%/hr on a 2x event on my Priest at 11x and thinking it was the greatest thing ever (back at Gobys back in the day). Remembering that, the experience we get now even on 1x is still amazingly high.

7. Default Re: 3X from Marvel Machine

From before they changed the restrictions, even if you gifted a 2x card to yourself it would just sit there in cash shop and is unable to be taken out. Purchase or not, its really usage restricted to us unless we can drag it outta cash shop.