Thread: HT prequests

1. Default HT prequests

If I get the badge on a mule, would I be able to use that mule to bring my main along to skip the PQ and then solo HT with my main only (I don't really know how it works exactly... I've never HTed before)?

Also, would I still need to do that transformation quest (Manon's Cry ffs) on my mule as well?

Oh, and if anyone from Windia would like to come along, please do: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...9114&p=1180072

2. Default Re: HT prequests

Yes you can drag your main in and skip the PQ and then only HT on your main, but yes, you still need to do the Transformation Quest. You can always get Manon's Cry from the Manon inside Evo World, though it is 2.5m per cry.

3. Default Re: HT prequests

I see. Guess I'll just have to use some of that 7.5m from Krexel from time to time.

Thanks!

4. Default Re: HT prequests

As long as you can be on both your character and the badge mule at the same time it should work.

5. Default Re: HT prequests

Yep, I'll be using 2 computers. Thanks

I mean, whenever I'm able to actually get into the PQ. That 6 people requirement is just bs.

6. Default Re: HT prequests

So why not just get the badge on your main?

7. Default Re: HT prequests

There's also the HT additional entry tickets that you can use to skip the prequest entirely.

8. Default Re: HT prequests

If you plan to HT regularly, I highly recommend this. You needa kill HT at least once though the normal way to make use of those tickets.

9. Default Re: HT prequests

I kind of have lots of characters I play with, so...

Thanks, I'll pay more attention to these when going through the FM, though I still need to kill it the normal way