3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: Season finale of Masterchef begins tomorrow

Team James here. Neither interest me, but I hope Luca wins, since theres still no male winner.

4. Default

Luca has been my favorite personality since the beginning of the season. He's easily one of the most affable contestants going into the finals. Especially when you compare his attitude towards Krissy in comparison to other contestants like Jesse, Natasha, James, and Bri. James didn't deserve to go home for his yogurt dish when he chose to use the refrigerator instead of the blast freezer. At the very end of his dish, he did use the last couple of minutes to blast freeze it and although his presentation was lacking, his dish tasted complete. Contrast this to Krissy's dish in the challenge and she cooked a very simple meat dish improperly which showed when the judges cut the choice protein in half and the meat literally looked like a white-black cookie, except with one side overcooked and the other side raw.

5. Default Re: Season finale of Masterchef begins tomorrow

Am I the only one who read the thread title as "Season finale of Masterchief begins tomorrow"

6. Default Re: Season finale of Masterchef begins tomorrow

Yes and it's going on right now.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Season finale of Masterchef begins tomorrow

Winner had been announced. It was a very satisfying finale. I was actually on edge. Such presentations, such ballsy dishes! Ending made me want to shed a tear. For anyone that actually watches, I'll spoiler ten times over.

THE
    Spoiler

8. Default

To be honest though, if you were given a chance to pick one of the following people from the list of occupations to win a cooking competition and your prize would be $250,000 then who would you pick?

9. Default Re: Season finale of Masterchef begins tomorrow

The spoilers were too compelling to resist