2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Post your matches

There's the team's problem right there. Treant thinking he can carry with his Hand of Quota and Battlefury. lol

3 drums on team, Quelling Blade on both BH and Mirana. Double lol

But seriously though, if that team managed to win with items like that, I'd declare it to be a pretty sad defeat.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

There's nothing NOTHING that can stop an invisible DP with radiance + ult well except that ursa..
    It's way way too funny to see them melt down while don't know where to go.

Img link:
    edOsex3.jpg *giggle giggle*
    Edit:
    You know what's sad?
    Losing your mid lane TOTALLY against a vengeful as OD.

They gave up at minute 15, I dunno how we pulled that of with that draft

4. Default Re: Post your matches

Some games...
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/361370161
    Got a team full of trolls :( Veno wanted to carry but did nothing all game but feed and waste ults for no reason, Axe wouldn't jungle because "they nerfed it" and slowed down my farm by a bit (he still failed to last hit enough to get me early linkens). Meepo got mad at the terribleness and started feeding and SF was just bad.
    Tried split pushing to get more lvls items and despite doing so I couldn't keep up with track fed team :(

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

I got a troll player story too if to make you feel a bit better.

I remember I had a game where I picked a Pugna since there was a Skywrath Mage on the other team and I was feeling mean and counterpick. However, there was a terrible Russian Drow on my team who seemed like some CoD kid, getting completely buttmad he got killed a couple times or something, and proceeds to feed the courier to the enemy team and continue suiciding to the enemy team until I and others on the team gave up and just let the enemy win. Some people just can't handle the fact they aren't invincible one man armies at the beginning of the game, and with a noob pub hero too. It was even more exasperating since he was typing entirely in Russian as well, meaning not only was he bad, but he would have utterly terrible ping as well to play on a US Server.

6. Default Re: Post your matches

I hate this game

SK solo'd top lane and instead of being careful he just pushed like hell and died like 3 times to Luna. Tower Dives too, for no reason.
    OD felt the need to gank (not even one succeeded) since 8mins and never ever again stayed in a lane farming. BH would watch as other team dewarded my wards and still go invis next to them. Furion tried his best but we had no chances given our terrible start, and once enemy team got their BKBs it was over. Don't know why it took them 50mins either ._.
    What bothers me the most is that last pick was Sand King, we had no real carry other than maybe Furion but he still went SK.

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

How did we won this? I have NO IDEA.
    I was so scared the whole game. I was pick over and over again in every teamfight as I was the only one with no escape skill/item.

8. Default Re: Post your matches

http://dotabuff.com/matches/364970428
    I might need a break from this pomegranate.
    Game's won, I'm like 8/4/1x and happy about results. Suddenly everyone starts fountain diving, we loose a team fight and with only 1 set of racks down I thought we had chances.
    Except no real carry, NP teleports to the most idiotic places and dies (and then says "lag". Yeah, because lag makes you tp to the most retarded of places). At the end of the game, ES says "Oh, well I was expecting to loose. At least now I know ES carry works". We didn't win, he didn't carry, it doesn't work. ES support+real carry would've dished actual damage and would've actually won with better pushes. The only time we could've made a comeback after our throw, pineappletard Magnus, who insulted us for his fails all game; lands a perfect RP into my Freezing Field but then skewers enemies away.
    Games previous to that, boots first on everyone, no courier and that kind of things. I'm terrible at this game and there's no point in solo queuing.

9. Default Re: Post your matches

http://dotabuff.com/matches/380168591
    I think Weaver is one of my favorite heroes and one of my most successful ones. Actually it's the 2nd most successful one after Jakiro.
    Once I get Linken's Sphere I feel unstoppable, no pub team has the coordination to hard stun me for enough time. Even if they get sentries, dust or a gem I know when to leave so that I'm not in danger even if they drop those items. What I like the most is that the few times that they get me, stun me but don't have enough damage to kill me or if I get too low and I just Time Lapse away they get annoyed and insult me in all chat.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

http://dotabuff.com/matches/379513704

After a terrible game as KoTL (4 losses 0 wins so far), I went into a Captain's Draft game where I was left with a Tiny instead of a support (expected to get Witch Doctor). Went in the safe lane with an Ursa (Witch Doctor wanted to offlane with PA) against 2 ranged heroes (Jakiro & Clinkz) in which I was sure the lane was completely lost. However, Ursa ended up in the jungle while I did my absolute best to not die and try to farm up a Hand of Midas and leech experience. Soon the Ursa gave the team an advantage and killed Roshan twice.

I got my Midas after some assistance from PA to kill the Jakiro, and I was rolling out of control by assisting with my stuns in fights. I ended the game with 2 kills, 1 death and 10 assists which wasn't that bad at all considering I had to keep going against 2 ranged heroes for a while. I managed to obtain a scepter, drums and an Assault Cuirass by the time we won. It was also my first victory on Tiny as well (1 win 1 loss so far). Felt good to be a Cleaving Siege Tiny who somehow kept escaping death and tossing the carries to the enemy.

11. Default Re: Post your matches

Spoiler

First Kotl win feels quite satisfying, I consider him one of the hardest supports in the game only after Whisp, Chen, Enchantress and Vissage.
    Weaver and I were connected and synced perfectly, we both played safe and when I went for kills he understood immediately, we got first blood.
    Since I knew I wouldn't contribute much because I suck with Kotl I just spent all game warding and that made the difference, Pudge didn't get kills early in any lane and we got plenty in their jungle mid game.
    Other than the first blood and a double kill near Rosh pit I couldn't land that many Illuminates, it's really hard to predict movement in a team fight :/
    Also, hated that Dazzle. Weaver and I were safe lane, we got a kill I was kinda jungling and really early I was like "I'll get Mek!" 5mins+ after I get mine Dzzle gets his -_-

12. Default Re: Post your matches

http://dotabuff.com/matches/392077829

"Tinker plz come gank!"
    "Once I get bots, just xxx gold away"
    "Bots? You mean boots? You already have boots"

Poor ward placement lost us the game :(
    It's funny how I got supports that bought wards but they didn't know how to place them depending on our general strategy that should've been split push.
    Wards were mostly near runes and our jungle so at any point when everyone was missing I was afraid to go anywhere.

EDIT: It's a shame one of Merlini's video about ward placement is made private or was deleted. I think it was 40 minute video explaining every single ward spot and the reasoning behind it. People could learn a lot with it :(

13. Default Re: Post your matches

Doom was feeding Viper early and I was afraid for a sec. It was a stupid lane though, Viper+Pugna is terribly annoying and hard.
    Once we started 5 manning and ganking we knew we had it. I'm sad I got caught out once and the other death was just bad focusing from my team mates while I was channeling ult.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Decided to do some real DoTAs after so long.

Terrible game as Tidehunter. Trying to play a 5 Tidehunter was a bad idea when I was building him more like a 4. Had to deal with Clinkz/PL/Warlock/Venomancer/Puck.

Went All Random. Got Riki. Sadly I didn't get a chance to Dagon more than once that match. It felt good to actually know how to play him. Guy's trickier than I thought, given how squishy he is when caught out. Still did very well, although I got more assists than actual kills since I was hesitant to dive too hard.

Last game of the night, got an invite from a random person in my channel. Rocked a "Support" Dazzle with a Midas in the off-lane while these 2 South American guys went safe-lane with Juggs and Bloodseeker. Things went way better than expected. Managed to escape getting focused by 4-5 guys with Shallow Grave and TPed back to base with 1 HP. Felt so good to end a game like this. Also forgot how fun Dazzle can be. Them Poison Touch assists and clutch Shallow Graves.

15. Default Re: Post your matches

http://dotabuff.com/matches/407194317
    Playing without a decent mouse is pineappleing awful. Missed many last hits because of it and couldn't move in/away in team fights so I ended up dealing almost no damage and dying a lot. If it wasn't for all the solo kills they fed me we would've lost lol
    Also, it's the pineappleing awful mouse that got me killed every time... couldn't move away from walls from that dark seer ._.

UPDATE: because it's not worth a bump; mom told me that since I haven't got Christmas/birthday gifts for who knows how long she'll buy me whatever mouse I like :'D If things go as planned I'll have a new mouse this week, hopefully before the weekend!
    Last edited by Words; 2013-12-04 at 10:31 AM.

16. Default Re: Post your matches

http://dotabuff.com/matches/392040685
    high kill with weaver.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

I'm wondering what did I do wrong this game:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/408877785

I had what should be near ideal items, other than the drums of course. Was there something I should have built instead of some of my items? The Reaver was for a Heart that I was trying to build, since outside of BKB would melt the moment my Refraction was gone and on cooldown. Worst comes to worse, I can safely assume my team lost due to lack of coordination despite our superior farm.

18. Default Re: Post your matches

Laning against Silencer is a pain

It kinda surprises me how they never killed me. I was close to dying once all game but I was kinda fed and mek kept me alive.
    Most annoying thing was DP popping her ult like 5 seconds before we went to them... she avoided getting silenced but we just ran away until it was over lol

19. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

http://dotabuff.com/matches/410236222

Died 20 times, won anyway, broke my "most death" record in a single match in dotabuff.

Dat turning point.

When they realized they are losing they start to sneak into our base dropping an attack or two on our 800 hp remaining base. Alch was easy to deal with, weaver and puck with force staff and blink were a bit hard that we need to lay wards around the ancient, and cut down all trees in our base to deal with them. Was fun despite being extremely long.

*Double mek was not a mistake, we discussed before going for it.

20. Default Re: Post your matches

Played some games yesterday.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/412186922
    We queued for captains draft and my original plan was to go mid with mirana but suddenly they pick pudge and i instantly get axe.
    Go mid with axe and win my lane super hard since axe is a hard counter to pudge in lane.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/412209718
    After that we queued for all pick and a person on our team hates prophet pickers because they aren't team players, so i picked prophet and ganked 24/7. That's how you prophet.