1. Default About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

Ok so i did all Cygnus quest line very fast but and i'm regret that because now i dont know why the Resistance do not trust Cygnus Knight... Anyone can tell me?

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

The resistance planned an assault to the the Black wings that would finish their control over Edelstein, they asked the cygnus knights for help for this attack but looks like the same day Ereve was massivelly attacked and the assault failed... Since that day the Resistance hate Cygnus knights. I like new Neinheart's philosophical style btw.

3. Default Re: About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

And in the quest line Cygnus are tring to peace with them?

4. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

if you're talking about the alliance that most characters get, its an attempt to rekindle relationships, the resistance beforehand was still reluctant to join until they were convinced.

5. Default Re: About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

In the CK quests to 30, your character is just trying to piece information together for the most part.
    Since you're a new CK, you don't know much about what happened to Edelstein, and you're just trying to figure out why they hate CKs at all.

Oh, and the people of Edelstein don't know that Ereve was attacked, they just think that the CKs abandoned them in their time of need.

6. Default Re: About Resistance and Cygnus Knight

ok so now i understand the whole picture :)