Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

So can WHs Jag Jump backwards or what?

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

According to Max's blog, PQs are now world-merged. Me gusta.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Woah, what? That's awesome =O

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Laugh starting from 1:10 is not permitted, guys

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

That offensive retreat is a clever addition!

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Yeah, it looks awkward, but I could totally see it being useful in things like Boss-battles and such =o

7. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

That phantom buff... really?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Doesn't that mean trading items is now open to all worlds? Since u could just go to a pq place and just trade items with a person from a different server now

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

IMO the ability for archers with a hurricane-style attack to move back and forth shouldn't be a WH-only thing.
    Besides it'd look a lot less awkward if a bowmaster or wind archer were back pedaling while firing arrows.
    Its still a really neat addition though.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

That triple jump seems pointless it doesn't really travel you far, but cool to get a diagonal skill like Xenon that's really useful. Facing forwards while walking backwards is interesting.

Wow that server merge for PQ's is great. Every time I pop in to see if there is any one in the PQ map it is empty.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

What does that 4th job new BaM skill actually do?

Looking at this http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v2e9fmM1OG11mMM0rkreei6 doesnt seem like 30.

And 30 is pretty crazy imo. 300 matt on a BaM, that, and ADA is like 600% of your matt if it works the same as GMS and adds a % of your matt to your range.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

its like an alternative Super Body to use, but enhanced auras will affect your party as well.
    So finally I can back to the era of having damage boost all the time :P

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Who said you could trade or drop items? They could put a trade block and an item drop block.

WH retreat move looks useful, if a boss or something is rushing twords you, you can move back while still attacking it.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Watch ppl complain and they make it so it stacks w/ super.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

way around that, you do a pq with said person? Then you can trade inside the pq, unless nexon feels like blocking trade/Drops within a pq as well(which i dont know how that is going to work cause i know for at least, ludi pq, u need to be able to drop items :o)

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Hopefully, unless they disable trading in those maps.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Some other notes:
    Strike Dualshot's level 20 damage is higher than Advanced Strike Dualshot's damage. This is likely an oversight, either buffing Strike Dualshot too much and wanting to have Advanced Strike Dualshot be 200%, or forgetting to buff Advanced altogether.
    I don't believe anything indicates that Big Crunch Aura is a party skill. It's basically just a buffed version of Body Boost, changing from 2x to 3x, as far as I can tell. They misprint it to say 30x, when the x = 30 is referenced to ABA's damage reduction effect. I believe it cancels ADA's DOT though since it doesn't mention boosting its effect and it removes your current auras.
    Evan's Earthquake and Flame Wheel are extremely close in DPS now. At maxed level, Earthquake is only 40%/s weaker. tl;dr Flame Wheel would be pretty pomegranatety if it weren't a gigantic laz0r with high alpha.
    Hyper Dark Chain -> Battle Spurt -> Finish Blow can't possibly be beneficial to DPS, but it improves ease of use and utility.
    Wild Hunter's Enduring Fire got a massive buff. Assuming you max Wild Arrow Blast before Advanced Final Attack, you'll need level 18 Wild Arrow Blast to outDPS maxed Enduring Fire with 1 AFA.

18. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

phantoms got a nice buff already , WHY DO PEOPLES ALWAYS SAY THAT PHANTOM IS WEAK??? HE ISN'T

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php...page=1&no=1019
    Someone posted screenshots of his range with different buffs if you wanna try to see if you can find something out.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 - Skill Changes.. ... again

Alpha means what in this case?

And yeah if those screenshots mean anything ADA is 25% of the Matt added, ADA+BB = 50% or 60% and BC = 75%

Put the wrong %'s sorry