Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

How the hell is that a weakness? Heroes have consistently been a great single target DPS class, and have been getting buffs while Paladins and Dark Knights have been getting left in the dust. (Brandish used to be a 4th Job skill. It's now a 2nd Job skill. It took until RED for the other two branches to see such buffs.)

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

return of the final attack for bam?
    dark gen become final attack for bam while on cooldown? cool

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

Sorry i meant mobility and incentive to bring to parties. Their DPS was kind of low for being i think the strongest adventurer (?) but heros are very good now.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

Yeah, I kinda like this too.

It's just like what they did to the adventurer Mages. It gives you a reason to use your Ultimate right when it's available to you.

Though I was okay with them possibly removing the Ultimate altogether back when the BaM Revamp was gonna happen, at least now they made it a bit more useful to you.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

Okay, so these notes say "for all party members". But does anyone have any proof one way or another that this affects the party at all? Because I can find multiple KMS 1.2.201 Battle Mage videos, but all of them are soloing and can't find an instance where someone's actually partying with one.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.489 Skill Patch Notes

The wording looked a bit weird. I think it cancels the party effect completely since it removes your auras and that's what it was saying, not that it's a party effect.